Power Running Game

The QB play is really bad. The O-line can't pass protect. The run game has been okay, and now Lynch will be back. I think the strong suit of the offense is obviously the running game. How about a 2 receiver, 2 back set? This offense really sucks, and maybe if they just over emphasize the run, they can throw a few times a quarter to the receivers. TE is not gonna win any games for us, so put the game in the hands of the best guys on the offense. The running backs.

Yeah, I go by throwit, but the Bills can't....

The QB play is really bad. The O-line can't pass protect. The run game has been okay, and now Lynch will be back. I think the strong suit of the offense is obviously the running game. How about a 2 receiver, 2 back set? This offense really sucks, and maybe if they just over emphasize the run, they can throw a few times a quarter to the receivers. TE is not gonna win any games for us, so put the game in the hands of the best guys on the offense. The running backs.

Good idea, especially next week in the heat and humidity of south florida. You know Parcells and Saprano are going to try to punish us with Ronnie Brown and Ricky Williams.

Agreed. I'm all for it. Run Lynch and Jackson 25 times each.

Really. Eventually the defenses will just load up at the line if the Bills are running for 10 consecutive plays and maybe Trent can sneak a pass or 2 off of play action. I can't see anything else working. He is afraid to pass into coverage or over the middle. He won't even take a chance on third and long at midfield to heave it deep (an interception is as good as a punt in that situation, but he just can't think that way, instead he throws it away). The O-line can't pass block, but they do pretty well with the running game. The tight-ends that were considered "receiving threats" are all injured, plus we have one of the best blocking receivers in the league (Josh Reed can really show us his value).

Bob Griese. Bart Starr.

Anyone else see the irony in this stance coming from a guy w/ the username "ThrowIt"?

Not a bad idea, IF the O line can consistently get push and IF opposing defenses don't stack their fronts. A good way to prevent the latter from happening is to be successful when you....uh......ThrowIt.