I hope for a good season.....but I am prepared

The way our team layed down after DJ didn't go for it on that 4th and one.....after our defense has worked their @ss off the whole game (up to that point) really said a lot....

I want him out of here....and am prepared for a bad season to make it happen.

John you know as well as I do that players take their inspiration, or lack thereof from their coach. It's my belief that when Jauron laid down on that 4 and 1 the team took their queue from him.

The way our team layed down after DJ didn't go for it on that 4th and one.....after our defense has worked their @ss off the whole game (up to that point) really said a lot....

I want him out of here....and am prepared for a bad season to make it happen.

At least you're prepared. Does anyone really expect Dickie the J to change anything whatsoever in his so-called "approach" to the game? He's got a lifetime average of 7-9 as a HC and even THAT is not going to happen this year.

I'm almost ready to go over the edge. If this is just going to be another 7-9 season I'd prefer it just be a complete train wreck. I honestly think I'd prefer a 2-14 campaign.

If we're going to crash, let's just lawn dart in!

I have to agree with you Mike, my optimism is shot and I just find it very hard to root for this team. ON the 4th and one I turned to ny gf and said ok the games done, lets go do something else. I had some hope until that point, just as it deflated the players it deflated me. I honestly think we are a good coaching staff and an impact player or two away from being a decent team. The only way to get a new coaching staff is an absolute failure. 7-9 against a tougher schedule Ralph will have plenty of wiggle room to go for consistency.

I have to agree with you Mike, my optimism is shot and I just find it very hard to root for this team. ON the 4th and one I turned to ny gf and said ok the games done, lets go do something else. I had some hope until that point, just as it deflated the players it deflated me. I honestly think we are a good coaching staff and an impact player or two away from being a decent team. The only way to get a new coaching staff is an absolute failure. 7-9 against a tougher schedule Ralph will have plenty of wiggle room to go for consistency.

Up until the end of last year i would have never felt this way but enough is enough........7 and 9 seasons are not getting us the impact draft picks that we need to go along with the new HC we must have. I HATE how this team quit on Sunday......I have never wanted to leave while watching a bills game to that point.

Up until the end of last year i would have never felt this way but enough is enough........7 and 9 seasons are not getting us the impact draft picks that we need to go along with the new HC we must have. I HATE how this team quit on Sunday......I have never wanted to leave while watching a bills game to that point.

I agree with both you guys... after that 4th and 1 call I was just finished, as obviously Jauron & co. thought we were too. I stuck around because I've never turned off a Bills game on principle, plus I was at a bar and had to represent for Bills fans that we can suck up a loss.... God knows we're used to that!

I have been a die hard fan for the last 20 years and at least somewhat of a fan a few years before that. I used to live and die Bills football. This decade has just killed me. I billieved just as much as everyone other tried and true fan, but something changed last year after starting of 5 and 1; we could only muster 2 more wins all season long? and we still kept this staff? that is an epic collapse. I had faith with all of our moves, even AVP and well Walker concerned me a bit, but I still billieved to an extent. During the NE game, I actually thought we did it. I said to my sister holy #$*! we won and she reminded me this is the Bills, until there is 0:00 left on the clock, she won't get excited. I thought we responded well with the Bucs game and well the defense played its heart out agains the Saints. I don't pin the loss soley on Trent, the OL or even AVP. DJ however, showed no faith with the decision to punt on 4th and 1 with & mins left and down by 2 two scores. Seeing the STs come on the field at that junction, was a sign of defeat. Honestly, think of all the championship winning coaches and teams, name me one that would've done that...I can't :unsure:

The only way Ralph makes a change is if the teams falls, 7-9 against a tougher schedule gives yet another justification to maintain continuity. No I don't want to see this team suck or fail miserably, but if that is what we need to do to get a winning team back on the field in the long run, that is what we have to do. We need 1 stud at OT, DL and LB.

Where's the guarantee that Wilson will fire Jauron even if we end the season at 1-15?

He's like the owner of a classic, valuable old car who's lost interest in the hobby. He knows its worth a lot but improvements are too expensive and add little to the long term value. So he polishes the chrome but leaves the drivetrain untouched. And he'll still get top dollar when he goes to sell.