I have a new theory regarding the Bills mediocrity

The obvious problem with the Buffalo Bills is that their fans are utterly talentless and incapable of cheering a mediocre team into the playoffs. I mean WTF - you take any other fans in the league and put them in the Ralph and the Bills would be a SB contender! It is the fans responsibility to get the players psyched up during a game, therefore all Buffalo Bills fans should be canned before the bye, and new ones should be brought in. Even retired former SB championship fans should be considered. It is the fans responsibility to cheer Leodis into not fumbling away the game. It is the fans responsibility to win with a team that shouldn't win. So for anyone who thinks DJ is to blame for the Bills mediocrity, I say right back at you and with every ounce of legitimacy that your opinion holds.

You say DJ should have went for it on 4th and 1. I say the offense should have converted on third down.

You say DJ should coach to win rather than not to lose. I say you are dumb because that is the same thing.

You say DJ should involve the WRs more in the offense. I say the WRs should beat their effing coverage once in a while and/or catch the damn ball when it is thrown to them.

You say DJ is an idiot. I say he's getting paid more for his idiot knowledge than you are.

Have a nice day.

The obvious problem with the Buffalo Bills is that their fans are utterly talentless and incapable of cheering a mediocre team into the playoffs.

Ha ha ha ha I love this one, you have outdone yourself. Louder cheering, Doh! It is so obvious to me now! :wallbash:

You say DJ should have went for it on 4th and 1. I say the offense should have converted on third down.

Offenses should convert on every third down. No, actually they should gain 10+ yards on every first down play. What is your point? Punting on 4th down was a concession of the game. To try to keep the score closer. No balls, that's my opinion.

You say DJ should coach to win rather than not to lose. I say you are dumb because that is the same thing.

Not even close to the same thing. You play to win if you show confidence in your team. If you take some chances when they make sense. To play [not] to lose you attempt to keep the score close by not taking any chances, and hope that your team catches a break or manages to make one great play that puts you on top.

You say DJ should involve the WRs more in the offense. I say the WRs should beat their effing coverage once in a while and/or catch the damn ball when it is thrown to them.

I agree with you to some extent. But it's difficult to beat coverage when you are running the same freaking route each play. TO has dropped balls his entire career, that is to be expected.

You say DJ is an idiot. I say he's getting paid more for his idiot knowledge than you are.

Very true, at least in my case. But most drug dealers and high end hookers do too. Is there some point you are trying to make here?

Have a nice day.

I'm trying, same to you.

The obvious problem with the Buffalo Bills is that their fans are utterly talentless and incapable of cheering a mediocre team into the playoffs. I mean WTF - you take any other fans in the league and put them in the Ralph and the Bills would be a SB contender! It is the fans responsibility to get the players psyched up during a game, therefore all Buffalo Bills fans should be canned before the bye, and new ones should be brought in. Even retired former SB championship fans should be considered. It is the fans responsibility to cheer Leodis into not fumbling away the game. It is the fans responsibility to win with a team that shouldn't win. So for anyone who thinks DJ is to blame for the Bills mediocrity, I say right back at you and with every ounce of legitimacy that your opinion holds.

Have a nice day.

Thank you sir,, anyone arguing your point just doesn't get it.

Ha ha ha ha I love this one, you have outdone yourself. Louder cheering, Doh! It is so obvious to me now! :wallbash:

Offenses should convert on every third down. No, actually they should gain 10+ yards on every first down play. What is your point? Punting on 4th down was a concession of the game. To try to keep the score closer. No balls, that's my opinion.

Not even close to the same thing. You play to win if you show confidence in your team. If you take some chances when they make sense. To play [not] to lose you attempt to keep the score close by not taking any chances, and hope that your team catches a break or manages to make one great play that puts you on top.

I agree with you to some extent. But it's difficult to beat coverage when you are running the same freaking route each play. TO has dropped balls his entire career, that is to be expected.

Very true, at least in my case. But most drug dealers and high end hookers do too. Is there some point you are trying to make here?

I'm trying, same to you.

Please don't feed the Troll / Product of the South Georgia public school system.....

Besides, he isn't going to respond, he's got some extrapolating to do!