Dick has caused even T.O. to accept losing....

kbuckley9091

OMG! Of all games to warrant T.O. exploding and going off in the presser, this one was it! (ZERO catches)

But yet, nothing...he plays nice and doesn't go off...are u kidding me?? We've had 3 years of "conditioned" losing and now

even T.O. has been turned into a Loser by the gutless Jauron....this can't get any worse....can it? :devil:

no, TO knows that every other team is watching how he behaves. its true that we are the one team that NEEDS his drama, but he is trying to prove that he can be a good boy so he can get out of Buffalo and into a lucrative contract next year.

I think you're right....but man, we really need somebody to shake things up...this SUCKS!

But do we trade TO to a team with a chance this season for a 1R pick next draft and try and get one of the decent QB's coming out. My opinion is the Bills signed TO to boost season ticket sales. That was accomplished. If AVP is unwilling, or TE is unable, to get the ball to him, maybe trading TO is a viable option. TO being a good boy thus far certainly would help that. With the playoffs unlikely again this early in the season, might be worth thinking about.

you think you can get a 1st round pick for Owens?

:devil:

I'm not sure either. But a team with a chance that maybe is either hurting injury wise, or feels a TO type deep threat might push them over the top. Maybe. In any event, I would be thinking about that at one bills drive this week.

But do we trade TO to a team with a chance this season for a 1R pick next draft and try and get one of the decent QB's coming out. My opinion is the Bills signed TO to boost season ticket sales. That was accomplished. If AVP is unwilling, or TE is unable, to get the ball to him, maybe trading TO is a viable option. TO being a good boy thus far certainly would help that. With the playoffs unlikely again this early in the season, might be worth thinking about.

He had only the Bills interested in him this past offseason when he was available free of draft charge. No team is going to give up a draft pick for an over the hill WR who is still a headcase.

I'm not sure either. But a team with a chance that maybe is either hurting injury wise, or feels a TO type deep threat might push them over the top. Maybe. In any event, I would be thinking about that at one bills drive this week.

Owens...I would say there's a 95% chance he'll stay on the team, in the lineup...unless he wants to retire.

It's about as sure as Henrietta Tallinder being in the top 6 of the Sabres defense lineup this year.

TO's just here to get a paycheck. He accepted losing the day he signed his contract.

Not sure if anyone noticed it or has mentioned it...It looked like TO did question DJ's decision to punt on 4th and one...DJ said something back to him and walked away, again without any emotion...WOW. :devil: