When does Jauron get fired?

Armchair GM

Guest dog14787
Do they wait until the bye, when we'll probably be 3- 5? Or does a loss to Miami seal his fate? :ph34r:

If we lose to Miami or whenever it happens, I want Russ Brandon to be at the top of the list to get canned. Having one of our best leaders (Jabari Greer) come into our stadium and kick our arss as our O-line that Brandon decimated in the offseason ruins any chance of having a successful season is just to much and Brandon needs his arss kicked to the curb for what he did to this football team.

Letting good players go just to start over again from scratch, :devil::unsure::censored:

A 90%+ losing record against winning teams. An abysmal record in division games. A laundry list of horrible tactical decisions in key moments.

On top of it, when that camera pans to him on the sideline and we see that blank stare, it's foreshadows the future in about same way as a stray black cat running across the street in front of your car.

On a brighter note, after yesterday's punting decision - designed to lock in a respectable losing margin - I heard the Washigton Generals called Ralph, very interested.

Jauron had been doing pretty good so far this season until he was too Chicken shiit to go for it on 4th and 1 yesterday. I felt at that point, the Bills conceded the game with almost 10 minutes left to play. Any other organization, I would say that the Miami game this weekend could be the final nail in the coffin, but with this organization, it is my guess he will still be here next year because the Bills have to pay him either way, and I don't see Ralph paying two coaches at the same time. Look at the last coach he fired before his contract was up, Ralph tried to get out of (and he may have) paying him the remainder of his contract for some bullshiit reason.

i still dont think we should be in panic mode. as much as i wanna be...

we thought we would lose to NE. we did.

we thought we would lose to NO. we did.

they have a tough schedule. issues can be fixed, i think they can turn it around, this team can, and will win games. i HOPE they do.

its still early. look at PIT and TEN. ive really only been impressed with BAL so far, everyone seems to their problems. you can crown sanchez now, [didnt trent start 3-1 i believe?] but im not completely sold they take the division. NYJ still have 13 more games with a rookie QB. the way the AFC is looking so far, you could probably make the playoffs with an 8-8 record haha.

so...

to answer your question thats been asked 3 million times on this board, no. they dont fire him during the season. get over it.