Offensive help could be a call away

peanuts

I would Have the F.O. bring in Mike Martz as an Offensive consultant to AVP, similiar to Tom Moore new position with the Colts. Leave the defense up to Perry/DIck. The O. Line is inexperience and no one is willing to let them mature in a year or two, they want them ready next week, so do I, but that is not going to happend. Martz is available and has the knowledge AVP needs to learn to be really affective..I am not giving up on Tret, he has the Tools, This is his third O.C. In 3 years , look at how long it tkaes to learn new system & watching tape with Mike Martz & AVP would help his game develop. Any thoughts? jim kelly isnot a O.C. or coach so those posters who call for him need to halt & pray he can organize a solid group for the future of this teams ownership once Ralph passes. remember this O.line is very young, suc ks but the they may pan-out.....I hate patients , I want a Super Bowl victory too!

The call that needs to be made is the following:

Ralph Wilson to Dick Jauron .. Ring .... Ring

Dick: "Hello"

Ralph: "I've had enough .... you're fired"

click

We all know that, but he wil wait untiil Jan to pull the trigger... Long season with limited hope, look at the Jets great firery coach with balls. That is what we need!

Dont get me started on the lack of RUSS acquiring Vick .We could have signed him for the same contract that Fitzgerald has. At least Vick would force Defenses to play more honest .Hell even a rusty Vick will get the ball down field more than Check-Down Trent . Do you guys know we have 15 million in receivers and our QB focus on Derek Fine on 4 yrd outs. Talking about wasting money........WTF!!!!!!!!!!

We all know that, but he wil wait untiil Jan to pull the trigger... Long season with limited hope, look at the Jets great firery coach with balls. That is what we need!

a fat blow hard with a big mouth and one of the biggest most disgusting stomaches i have ever saw. if that corner return man does not fumble twice yesterday the jets loose if you watched the game you would know that.

everything is going their way at this time back to back home games and their all excited because of their fat new big mouth coach i wonder what everyone would be saying if they had lost yesterday like they were suppose to!

say what you want now about the big mouth jets but talk to me in January.

Lets just acquire a top LT via free agency (McNiel) or trade, while retaining our 1st rd pick to draft a stud DL (Suh) cut Ellison and start Harris. Combine that with a years experience and a real NFL coach and we may have a shot. Cheers to 2010!

a fat blow hard with a big mouth and one of the biggest most disgusting stomaches i have ever saw. if that corner return man does not fumble twice yesterday the jets loose if you watched the game you would know that.

everything is going their way at this time back to back home games and their all excited because of their fat new big mouth coach i wonder what everyone would be saying if they had lost yesterday like they were suppose to!

say what you want now about the big mouth jets but talk to me in January.

But they won.