3-2 record heading into the Jets game

buffalonian

A very depressing loss today against an excellent New Orleans offense. Hopefully we just witnessed an underachieving Bills offense today. Regardless, the Bills stand a decent chance to be 3-2 going into a game against an overated Jets team.

:censored: overrated?

You are what your record is, and the Jets beat NE, TEN and HOU IMPRESSIVELY. They're going to absolutely throttle us this year, of that there can be NO doubt.

:censored: overrated?

You are what your record is, and the Jets beat NE, TEN and HOU IMPRESSIVELY. They're going to absolutely throttle us this year, of that there can be NO doubt.

You might be right, but did you watch the Jets game today? Tennessee (0-3) blew it. By the way, Houston is 1-2. I'm not sure the Jets will throttle us, but they might. Maybe I'm just trying to find a silver lining because I've shelled out a lot of money for directv and have tickets to three home games. I’ve also been watching the Bills for 30 years and I’m starting to get tired. I feel like I've been watching the same movie for the last 10 years.

You might be right, but did you watch the Jets game today? Tennessee (0-3) blew it. By the way, Houston is 1-2. I'm not sure the Jets will throttle us, but they might. Maybe I'm just trying to find a silver lining because I've shelled out a lot of money for directv and have tickets to three home games. I’ve also been watching the Bills for 30 years and I’m starting to get tired. I feel like I've been watching the same movie for the last 10 years.

Because you have. This is the Bills, and if you've watched them for 30 years, you'd know the 90s were a fluke.

A very depressing loss today against an excellent New Orleans offense. Hopefully we just witnessed an underachieving Bills offense today. Regardless, the Bills stand a decent chance to be 3-2 going into a game against an overated Jets team.

the Bills head to Miami next week playing a div rival on the road looking for its first win...yeah thats a longshot win

I don't know what's funnier, that you think the Bills will be 3-2 or that you think the Jets are over-rated

Nice year last year, going nowhere this year. Not with THAT pitching staff.

It's hard to imagine that Lidge would've had such a complete meltdown this season. At least they have some decent starters. Yet I can't see them beating the Yankees in the world series (should they make it that far).

Because you have. This is the Bills, and if you've watched them for 30 years, you'd know the 90s were a fluke.

So what do we do Joe? Do we keep investing time and emotional energy into Sunday afternoons despite no payback. What does it mean for us die hard Bills fans. Do you quit at some point? Frankly, I philosophically hate the NFL as an institution. Yet I still find myself cheering the Bills every Sunday. I think that we love the Bills for many different reasons. Many of us feel a deep connection and loyalty to western new york and fellow Bills fans.

If you knew the Bills were going to suck for the next ten years would you still be a fan?

So what do we do Joe? Do we keep investing time and emotional energy into Sunday afternoons despite no payback. What does it mean for us die hard Bills fans. Do you quit at some point? Frankly, I philosophically hate the NFL as an institution. Yet I still find myself cheering the Bills every Sunday. I think that we love the Bills for many different reasons. Many of us feel a deep connection and loyalty to western new york and fellow Bills fans.

If you knew the Bills were going to suck for the next ten years would you still be a fan?

I've said before, I tune in due to this bizarre compulsion that has to do with my abandonment of the Phillies. See, I quit rooting for them when they retained Ed Wade a few years back. Then, the next year they fire Wade and a few years later they win the WS. So, I just KNOW that if I quit following them, they'd pick up the next Vince Lombardi of a coach, draft another Johnny Unitas and then win 18 consecutive Super Bowls.

the Bills head to Miami next week playing a div rival on the road looking for its first win...yeah thats a longshot win

An 0-3 team that will likely be without their starting QB, based on his comments after the game. Not that Pennington is a world beater, but Henne is not likely to be lighting up defenses any time soon.

I've said before, I tune in due to this bizarre compulsion that has to do with my abandonment of the Phillies. See, I quit rooting for them when they retained Ed Wade a few years back. Then, the next year they fire Wade and a few years later they win the WS. So, I just KNOW that if I quit following them, they'd pick up the next Vince Lombardi of a coach, draft another Johnny Unitas and then win 18 consecutive Super Bowls.

Another Phillies fan, interesting.

Based on your post, I guess we all need you to start routing for Raiders, Chiefs, Eagles, etc. We will welcome you back into the Bills fold once your negative energy has lifted!

An 0-3 team that will likely be without their starting QB, based on his comments after the game. Not that Pennington is a world beater, but Henne is not likely to be lighting up defenses any time soon.

...followed by a terrible Cleveland squad. Like I said, 3-2 going into the Jets game.

Another Phillies fan, interesting.

Based on your post, I guess we all need you to start routing for Raiders, Chiefs, Eagles, etc. We will welcome you back into the Bills fold once your negative energy has lifted!

Not gonna happen. It's a disease, Bills fandom is. And that's a FORMER Phillies fan.

:censored: