3-2 record heading into the Jets game

buffalonian

It's hard to imagine that Lidge would've had such a complete meltdown this season. At least they have some decent starters. Yet I can't see them beating the Yankees in the world series (should they make it that far).

If you had followed another of my below average teams, the Astros, a few years back, you would have known that Lidge is very capable of a meltdown. Since the Pujols homer in the LCS that is still orbiting the Earth, Brad's psyche has been very frail.

You might be right, but did you watch the Jets game today?

Yes I did. And I saw the Jets dominate the Titan o-line, put all kinds of pressure on Kerry Collins and limit their offense to a minimal output -- including seven 3-and-outs. The Jets are allowing 11 points a game against 3 solid offensive teams. If the Bills don't come up with something new, they will get blasted.

Yes I did. And I saw the Jets dominate the Titan o-line, put all kinds of pressure on Kerry Collins and limit their offense to a minimal output -- including seven 3-and-outs. The Jets are allowing 11 points a game against 3 solid offensive teams. If the Bills don't come up with something new, they will get blasted.

I watched it too. I hope the Jets gave a game ball to the Titans punt returner.

The Titans are not good. Collins is not a good quaterback. That being said, you could very well be right because the Bills aren't that good either.