Saints DE's.....Grant/Smith

Special K

This will be the best pair of pass rushers the Bills have faced so far, and its going to be a test.

Worse case scenario would be if the Saints get out to a big lead early, and allow these two to pin their ears back and get after Trent.

Also, it might allow them to get pressure with only their front 4....which isn't good for the Bills passing game.

A successful running game is got to be key to have any success in this game.

I'm looking foward to see what AVP conjures up to neutralize these 2 guys.

Special K, Ive gotta know who that chick is on your avatar.

This will be the best pair of pass rushers the Bills have faced so far, and its going to be a test.

Worse case scenario would be if the Saints get out to a big lead early, and allow these two to pin their ears back and get after Trent.

Also, it might allow them to get pressure with only their front 4....which isn't good for the Bills passing game.

A successful running game is got to be key to have any success in this game.

I'm looking foward to see what AVP conjures up to neutralize these 2 guys.

Contrary to other's opinions in this thread, I was right to be concerned about these two.

They played a pretty solid game, as did the entire Saints D.

What I Bolded in the original post definitely occured....not early, but in the 4th Quarter.

I do wonder why AVP didn't have TONS of screens called for this game, with those two DEs just bullying their way to Trent all game. Screens worked already this year VERY well. It seems to me that we have a TOTALLY different game plan every single week. Over-thinking type coaching. And my guess is, this was DJ, not AVP, who dictates that.