At least Peyton Manning has class

takes the time to talk to Kolber after the game...unlike that smug prick Matt Damon last week.

:rolleyes:

I sometimes get annoyed with Peyton due to his shameless schilling/pimping of every goldarn product out there. But it's really hard not to like the guy. I also like Eli. Hate Brady though, even though he's probably not a bad guy.

Hated Marino and Elway...liked Favre, actually still like him in spite of his recent diva behavior.

takes the time to talk to Kolber after the game...unlike that smug prick Matt Damon last week.

Peyton (and Eli) were raised right by Archie and it shows in the way they carry themselves on and off the field. Despite the product schilling, people I know in Indy all say Peyton is very friendly and will always make time to sign an autograph or pose for a pic.

Brady on the other hand carries himself like he's God's gift to football and even Bostonians will tell you that he just seems annoyed by anyone. Remember this is the guy who hides away in Manhatten DURING THE SEASON.

Nothing would make me happier than to see ol' Tommy Boy fall from grace and finish the year with numbers worse than Ryan Leaf's rookie year.

You're right. I forgot all about that classless pansy, Giselle Damon Brady Bundchen blowing off Suzie last week. Guess I was distraught after the loss and didn't really give it any thought.

If you're a man, you take the time to talk to the reporter who is covering the game for the network which is broadcasting the game. That was totally uncool. Now Joe Namath...there's a cool guy.

....Now Joe Namath...there's a cool guy....

Yeah, Joe Namouth was real cool and "classy" when he told Suzie Kolber on Monday Night Football a few years ago, that "she was really pretty, and that he wanted to kiss her." She was awesome, and just smiled that cute smile of hers and said; "thanks, Joe."...as the network scrambled to cut away from Joe "Lush" Willie pawing after helpless Suzie. :thumbsup:<_<

Very cool, that Joe Namouth.

Yeah, Joe Namouth was real cool and "classy" when he told Suzie Kolber on Monday Night Football a few years ago, that "she was really pretty, and that he wanted to kiss her." She was awesome, and just smiled that cute smile of hers and said; "thanks, Joe."...as the network scrambled to cut away from Joe "Lush" Willie pawing after helpless Suzie. :thumbsup:<_<

Very cool, that Joe Namouth.

Classic!

These jogging after the QB interviews are silly anyway. Does any man really sit by the TV and wait for the 'Hey ____, what was the key to winning tonight?' "interview"?

I mean maybe if once, ever, a guy said "the reason we won is because they really suck, Suzie. Did you miss that?"---then I would tune in for a few more minutes, just to see if anyone would say it again.

Heels has it. Archie and Olivia raised all there kids with old school values. I am the same age as Peyton and grew up a mile and a half from their uptown address. Ive been around him a few times but never Eli (Peyton and I had common friends and I shot pool with him and Archie once for about an hour). What you see on camera is what you get. I too could do without a few endorsements but I guess I shouldnt begrudge a guy for striking while his name is hot.

Heels has it. Archie and Olivia raised all there kids with old school values. I am the same age as Peyton and grew up a mile and a half from their uptown address. Ive been around him a few times but never Eli (Peyton and I had common friends and I shot pool with him and Archie once for about an hour). What you see on camera is what you get. I too could do without a few endorsements but I guess I shouldnt begrudge a guy for striking while his name is hot.

Yea those values were on great display when he pulled the spoiled brat crap when he was drafted by the Chargers. "No, I wanna play for a big market"...wah wah wah. Shut up Eli. I've rooted against him since that day. You can't pick where you get drafted you primadonna.

I sometimes get annoyed with Peyton due to his shameless schilling/pimping of every goldarn product out there. But it's really hard not to like the guy. I also like Eli. Hate Brady though, even though he's probably not a bad guy.

Hated Marino and Elway...liked Favre, actually still like him in spite of his recent diva behavior.

Haha have to say one of my best friends has had multiple contact with Brady (I know I know but he's one of the most trustworthy people I know) My friend worked at Lake of Isles golf course in CT, the Foxwoods course. Apparently Brady used to come in a alot and was quite the arrogant prick.

Take this with a grain of salt, I cannot confirm this with my own eyes, but this is something I've heard from a very reliable person.

Kind of funny though, pretty much what I'd expect Brady to be like if this is accurate.

Yea those values were on great display when he pulled the spoiled brat crap when he was drafted by the Chargers. "No, I wanna play for a big market"...wah wah wah. Shut up Eli. I've rooted against him since that day. You can't pick where you get drafted you primadonna.

yep your right about that and people here even hated him for that. I was speaking more on Peyton but it is believed that even Archie was involved in that. I think they didnt want the brothers knocking each other out of the playoffs all the time but I agree that they should not have been able to choose. In the end, the Chargers gave in to it though so they are to blame some too IMO. You give in and it tells the next guy he can do that.