Celebrity Jeopardy

/dev/null

Ah, you suck Wolf. But we'll clear out your debt and give you $1k, just like the federal government

http://www.politico.com/click/stories/0909...n_jeopardy.html

PS. Dana Delany is a MILF

You said it brutha! Dana Delany is a MILF!! ;)

#4 (Jaw Drops!!)

Damn, Andy Richter is either very smart or fast on the button.

Both. My brother put it best when he said Wolf is an empty suit.

Ah, you suck Wolf. But we'll clear out your debt and give you $1k, just like the federal government

http://www.politico.com/click/stories/0909...n_jeopardy.html

PS. Dana Delany is a MILF

One of the only questions he got right was "Andy Warhol". This means he is a hippy. This means he is a dope smoking loser whose memory synapses are fired.

Check out Exit to Eden sometime. Lousy movie, but Dana looks great in it.

I've seen parts of it and she's hotter than the surface of the sun. The fourth picture I believe is from that movie. The only problem with that movie is that you have to put up with Rosie O'Donnell who I believe dons some sort of dominatrix gear. :devil: There is a scene where Dana bares all, IIRC.

I've seen parts of it and she's hotter than the surface of the sun. The fourth picture I believe is from that movie. The only problem with that movie is that you have to put up with Rosie O'Donnell who I believe dons some sort of dominatrix gear. :thumbdown: There is a scene where Dan bares all, IIRC.

yep you nailed. IIRC, Rosie is topless in it as well :angry: I remember watching it on HBO and learning what a "hard-off" is.

yep you nailed. IIRC, Rosie is topless in it as well :thumbdown: I remember watching it on HBO and learning what a "hard-off" is.

I don't recall ever seeing Rosie's breasts in that movie, thank God.

I wish you would refrain from using words like breasts...and God.

I think that was meant for me.

I rarely use either of those words on this forum. The horrible thought of Rosie nude must have affected my sense of dignity.

:thumbdown:

EDIT: No avatar, Hazed?