More games on Sunday/Monday night...

This is just a silly idea I came up with recently, specifically after watching TWO games on Monday night.

I REALLY liked being able to see football ALL Monday night. I really think it would benefit the league to have more "Prime-Time" games on Sunday and Monday nights, maybe even Thursday. I think it would be a great idea, maybe not so much for a Thursday, but certainly for the days dedicated to football. I would like to see the NFL have a East coast game start at 7pm and a West coast game on at 10pm, on both Sunday and Monday nights. It would make more games available to the public to view on a National broadcast.

This may be a stupid waste of a post...but I like the idea A LOT, being not only a Bills fan, but a football fan in general.

Would you like to see 2 games on EVERY Sunday and Monday NIGHT? If not on Sundays, then definitly on Mondays.

What would the negative impact be, if any at all? I think it would be nothing but all positives if the NFL chose to do this.

I, too would like the additional games on Sunday and Monday night. However, the NFL has existing contracts with CBS and FOX which would be affected by a deal of this sort by removing potential viewers from those teams' markets. Perhaps in the next television agreement, the NFL can arrange for more games on Sunday and Monday night. I'd embrace being able to watch more football contests per week.

I, too would like the additional games on Sunday and Monday night. However, the NFL has existing contracts with CBS and FOX which would be affected by a deal of this sort by removing potential viewers from those teams' markets. Perhaps in the next television agreement, the NFL can arrange for more games on Sunday and Monday night. I'd embrace being able to watch more football contests per week.

Sounds like something a Wing Man would say, wait...