WHOA Trent PWNED Brady - check it out

• Replies 132
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

i could be wrong, but i'm pretty sure that play didn't score any points for the patriots.

Thats too complicated for them to understand Bizell...

I still laugh everytime I see those quotes on your sig by the way...Dog provides so many priceless gems...hey Dog, so much for "TO is going to have a real hard time finding fault in Trent" huh as he already did after the first game as TO said the same thing the rest of us said. And that was Trent missed some opportunities and needs to get the ball down field. Then Trent confirmed those faults himself...

Nothing against Trent, it was a game to build on, but TO and Trent seem to both agree Trent is missing chances downfield, and thats all the rest of us have said...

More importantly though than Trent is AVP needs to make adjustments to get the WR's in position where Trent feels comfortable hitting them...I think the film this week will show them where they can make those adjustments and I expect a much more effective offense week 2...

Glad I decided to look at this one particular post. So show me where I did anything more than agree with a particular post about taking what the defense gives you and one about formations.

Thought you were going to waste folks time with your personal crusades anymore, yet you fabricate something to keep supporting them, brilliant moron.

Get a brain Alphaprick :censored:

fabricate what? show me one post I made anything up? just one...

I am not on a Trent crusade here, I am just going along for the ride in this wildly entertaining thread...

Guest dog14787
Thats too complicated for them to understand Bizell...

I still laugh everytime I see those quotes on your sig by the way...Dog provides so many priceless gems

I'm still waiting for you to prove the last false allegation, or any one of them for that matter, so whats up with that bozo.

Guest dog14787
i could be wrong, but i'm pretty sure that play didn't score any points for the patriots.

Give the ball to any offense on your own 30 yard line and it normally results in points unless they go backwards.

Give the ball to any offense on your own 30 yard line and it normally results in points unless they go backwards.

I like our chances to hold them to a field goal if we aren't running the same defense in the same spot (roughly) that they scored from last time. Heck they ran the same play!

Guest dog14787
I love that the only person Southgeorgia has gotten to support his hilarious and insane claim is Dog14787 who might be the only other poster here as out there and delusional as him. Skooby provides more truth and intelligent conversation than the both of these two combined, and that aint saying much.

Never touched his statistical argument and when I seen Lori had chimed in I knew he was meat.( I've been through the meat grinder before)

I like our chances to hold them to a field goal if we aren't running the same defense in the same spot (roughly) that they scored from last time. Heck they ran the same play!

Do you actually think that they would have went for a field goal in that situation? I would have given them the ball on the 2 if they promised to kick a field goal.

Do you actually think that they would have went for a field goal in that situation? I would have given them the ball on the 2 if they promised to kick a field goal.

You're definitely right. It's not DJ or some space case on a message board running the show :censored: