I change my mind. The Bills will win.

Justice

After reading a couple of articles I come to the conclusion that the Patriots are indeed afraid of the Bills. Yes, THE NEW ENGLAND PATRIOTS, The SUPER BOWL CHAMPS, the TOP DOGS are shaking in their boots.

They take a look at the Bills and they see a real determination to run the ball, they see Big Bad Willis, all 6 foot 230+ pounds of him, they see a front seven that won't back down, they see a talented secondary that can cover and hit, they see a tough coaching staff that CAN make second half adjustments, they see a QB that can all of a sudden get rid of the football and even move a little bit if he has too, they see a WR duo that is starting to come into their own, they also see a special teams squad that dominates. In other words, they see a Bills team that is the complete opposite of what they are used to seeing.

Bills win! 24-20

Add to this the loss of three Pats CB's plus possibly Vrabel, and definitely Deion Branch. Add to this Corey Dillon's not 100%. Head to head, over the last 5 games each, the Bills lead in points, 3rd down conversion percentage, 4th down conversion percentage, rushing yardage, passing TD's, sacks allowed, net punt yardage, and fewest number of penalties.

The Bills' D: Rushing Defense -- 95.9 ypg (4th); Passing Defense -- 172.3 ypg (3rd); Total Defense -- 268.1 ypg (3rd). The Pat's D (WITH CB's): Rushing Defense -- 119.0 ypg (21st); Passing Defense -- 220.1 ypg (19th); Total Defense -- 339.1 ypg (19th).

McGahee is only the third player since 1970 to have 100 yards rushing in each of his first three starts.

Since Milloy's return, the Bills have improved from 14th to third in passing yards allowed and from 29th to 13th in third-down percentage defense.

Guest BrazilianScumbag
Add to this the loss of three Pats CB's plus possibly Vrabel, and definitely Deion Branch. Add to this Corey Dillon's not 100%. Head to head, over the last 5 games each, the Bills lead in points, 3rd down conversion percentage, 4th down conversion percentage, rushing yardage, passing TD's, sacks allowed, net punt yardage, and fewest number of penalties.

The Bills' D: Rushing Defense -- 95.9 ypg (4th); Passing Defense -- 172.3 ypg (3rd); Total Defense -- 268.1 ypg (3rd).  The Pat's D (WITH CB's): Rushing Defense -- 119.0 ypg (21st); Passing Defense -- 220.1 ypg (19th); Total Defense -- 339.1 ypg (19th).

McGahee is only the third player since 1970 to have 100 yards rushing in each of his first three starts.

Since Milloy's return, the Bills have improved from 14th to third in passing yards allowed and from 29th to 13th in third-down percentage defense.

115463[/snapback]

somehow I don't see BB and the Pats shakin in their boots at the prospect of the Drew Bledslow-led Bills coming to Foxboro in mid-November on PrimeTime..

Iduno, just a thought...

Add to this the loss of three Pats CB's plus possibly Vrabel, and definitely Deion Branch.

115463[/snapback]

Heard on Boston sports radio this morning that Branch is now listed as "questionable." It won't matter, though. The story of this game will be about Willis McGahee running over Paytoilet defenders for 120 yards and 2 TDs. Maybe it's the "Eternal Optimist" in me, but I don't think this game will be close. Bills crush the Patsies 27-10.

Add to this the loss of three Pats CB's plus possibly Vrabel, and definitely Deion Branch.

You're a little off on your info. Only two CBs (Law and Poole) will be out on Sunday, and Branch is no longer a definitie scrath, as he practiced in pads on Friday.

As for this thread, the Pats have won 16 in a row at home, and the Bills have lost 5 in a row on the road. You do the math.

Deion Branch listed as Questionable? The last 5 weeks or so, he's be Doubtful to Out.

On the flip side, from what I've seen it looks as if Troy Vincent will NOT play this week.

And if you think the Patriots are SCARED of the Bills, you obviously dont know anything about the Pats. Sure, they RESPECT the Bills but they arent afraid of any team. Teams FEAR them, not vice versa.

He was listed as questionable on Wednesday's injury report, and then he practiced in full pads on Friday.  Sounds like he's got a decent shot to play this week, and is likely a definite for Kansas City.

115620[/snapback]

Exactly, that poster took Branch's listing as a negative whereas Pats fans see it as a positive. I'm thinking it might be better to hold him out one more week so he can shred the KC defense.

Exactly,  that poster took Branch's listing as a negative whereas Pats fans see it as a positive.    I'm thinking it might be better to hold him out one more week so he can shred the KC defense.

115629[/snapback]

I didn't take it as a negative. A previous poster alluded to Branch as being "out". I just said that I heard he was not out, but "questionable" as per WEEI this morning. My point was it won't make a difference whether he plays or not. The Bills will win this game whether Deion pays or not.

I didn't take it as a negative.  A previous poster alluded to Branch as being "out".  I just said that I heard he was not out, but "questionable" as per WEEI this morning.  My point was it won't make a difference whether he plays or not.  The Bills will win this game whether Deion pays or not.

115643[/snapback]

Well, I guess you certainly told me.

Yet you havent specified HOW the Bills will win.

Will Drew win it for them?

Will McGahee run the ball 37 times like last week despite a D stacked to stop him?

Will the D stop both Dillon and Brady?

Will the Bills win on the road, something they've failed to do all year?

HOW?

i really think the bills have a shot to win , to be honest i havent been pumped up about a game since the beggining ofthe season i couldnt wait, but then the 1-5 start broughbt me down, to be honest i just dont wanna be too overhyped about the game cuz im scared that reality will bring me back down to earth ...

anyways the truth is i dont want tomorrow to be the last time i can look forward to a football game until next year with our new QB

go bledsoe.. make us proud

115463[/snapback]

You have to consider the fact that 2 of our wins have come in extremely windy situations at home.

That is also a big reason for the improvement in passing yardage / 3rd and long situations against our D

Well, I guess you certainly told me.

Yet you havent specified HOW the Bills will win. 

Will Drew win it for them?

Will McGahee run the ball 37 times like last week despite a D stacked to stop him?

Will the D stop both Dillon and Brady?

Will the Bills win on the road, something they've failed to do all year?

HOW?

115658[/snapback]

Yes.

:D

Guest mcgahees 3.7 ypc? how is that sc

mr 3.7 ypc will be held in check, this is not the low-life cards or phins.or overrated jets. bills suk,they just do. drew is one of the all time worse big game qb's ever. evans averages 2 catches a game.pats by 10. then this place's morale will be on its lowest level(AGAIN).

mr 3.7 ypc will be held in check, this is not the low-life cards or phins.or overrated jets. bills suk,they just do. drew is one of the all time worse big game qb's ever. evans averages 2 catches a game.pats by 10.   then this place's morale will be on its lowest level(AGAIN).

115752[/snapback]

Didn't the overrated Jets hold the Pats to 13 points like 3 weeks ago? And wasn't that a 6 point game?

Didn't the overrated Jets hold the Pats to 13 points like 3 weeks ago?  And wasn't that a 6 point game?

115766[/snapback]

The Pats beat the Jets, thats all that matters.

The margin of victory over Buffalo IN Buffalo was 14 was it not? As long as we score 1 more point than you is all that matters.