Bledsoe

Is this the same average QB who conned almost all of the hundreds of college scouts to rate him as the top quarterback and top pick of the draft coming out of college? The same average QB who conned a different Pats GM and ownership to draft him first overall? The same average QB who conned fellow NFL players into voting for him into the pro bowl a few times? The same average QB who conned Bill Parcells the old certified genius into the Super Bowl, and the new certified genius Bill Bellicheck to award this average QB with a 100 million dollar contract before 40 million dollar contracts were common? That average QB who has always been average must be the most deceitful mofo out there.

115569[/snapback]

No but he is close. I would think Meyer, Leaf, etal have the edge. Point being, he is an AVERAGE QB. He is now below average. I guess any average to suckassed QB can fool scouts huh?

Not to mention they added a running back and about 30 other new players that took a few games to gel. Granted, Tom Brady is a better quarterback than Drew is. I think that has been proven. There isn't one GM in the league that wouldn't take Brady over Drew. But that doesn't mean that Drew completely stinks or always has stunk or a team cannot win with him. I have supported Drew in the past but I am as ready for the Losman era as anyone. That, still, doesn't mean that Drew cannot play well enough for the Bills to be a dangerous team.

115617[/snapback]

Would you girls stop? SAME TEAM. So you are telling me that Brady didn't walk onto the field and win a superbowl? Now unless about 6 games into a season you get to draft a few times and bring in a new team via free agency, SAME TEAM.

Drew has been on two teams now. Overall they have sucked with HIM at the help. Go look at the FACTS.

No but he is close. I would think Meyer, Leaf, etal have the edge. Point being, he is an AVERAGE QB. He is now below average.  I guess any average to suckassed QB can fool scouts huh?

115633[/snapback]

So how was it that the super-geniuses Bellicheck and Pioli gave him a 100 million dollar contract? Because he sucked? What would they give an above average QB, 200 million?

So how was it that the super-geniuses Bellicheck and Pioli gave him a 100 million dollar contract? Because he sucked? What would they give an above average QB, 200 million?

115642[/snapback]

Well, Brady was only worth $28M after his 1st SB win, what does that make him? :D