WE'LL SEE YA BOYS!!!

BradytoGivens

I'll be more impressed if you guys ARENT yelling for us Pats fans to be banned after Sunday night's beating of the Bills in Foxboro.     We'll see how tolerant you really are.

115281[/snapback]

I have never called for anyone to be banned and never will. Its a free country. I welcome opponents fans and their comments if there is substance and their intent is not to merely flame. I enjoy talking football with anyone who is a true fan of whatever team. When someone is ignoraant and wants to talk stevestojan I can do that too. I think the Bills are putting it together and the Pats will have their hands full this week. I watch the Bills every week and I watch the Pats most every week-so I feel I am a decent judge. I thought Hollywood Donahue was a solid poster as was Mcgahees ACL. I reserve judgement on you for now. You have your head so far up Bradys ass your logic is convaluded. Welcome to the Willis Mcgahee show Sunday night and meet his buddy Lee Evans!

I wonder if these Pats trolls or Pats fans would even be registered here if their team still hadnt won a Super Bowl. My guess is they wouldnt and they feel a sense of superiority coming here to pile on the Buffalo Bills, hey, whatever gets you off.

Personally I dont give a stevestojan about going to a Pats board.

I'll be more impressed if you guys ARENT yelling for us Pats fans to be banned after Sunday night's beating of the Bills in Foxboro.    We'll see how tolerant you really are.

115281[/snapback]

Wouldnt another word for Thurman's Helmet be Thurman's Condom.

Well either way your still a D##K Head.

See ya on monday, it will be our fun day, celebrating sunday, beating marsha bunday.

I would rather be a dead bills fan than a live pats fan.