Edwards played GREAT

You do realize jackass that we only had 3 drives "killed" by dropped passes and/or penalty as some of them happened on the same drives? You also realize that in one of those drives were a couple of bad things happened we scored a TD...you do realize we had 6 other drives where our offensive scheme produced nothing? You do realize that one of our bonehead OL penalites was literally negated as if it never happened on the very next play by a roughing the passer call putting us back at 1st and 10...

You are a childish kid who has no idea about football or what the hell you are talking about and you are getting called out on it by just about everyone replying to your threads...

Are we reading the same thread? Or it could be that most of the sensible people around here have already ignored you :wallbash:

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Everything goes in one ear and out the other so I wouldn't bother wasting your effort on someone that's clearly clueless.

Besides, I can't ignore his dumb arss posts if you keep letting him get to you. :wallbash:

hahahaha...as I predicted, you would suck someone in and as I predicted it was Dog...congrats

Say what you want, Trent took a metric ton of sh-- this pre-season. Sure I'd like to see him take more shots downfield but he managed the game, didn't make any mistakes and played his ass off tonight.

Let's face it, going into Foxboro and winning on a Monday night was a TALL order. I think he redeemed himself tonight.

I agree with you Cuse man.. now only if our beloved Orange could turn it around as well