Bills vs Patriots preview

Billsfan032002

These are my thoughts on tomorrow's game. The focus of the country is going to be on TO in Buffalo and Brady's first game back. That is true, but there is more to this game. The Patriots defense is a lot weaker than before, perhaps this can help the offense. As for the bills defense, they will have trouble against the great RBs and WRs of the Patriots. However, the key will be brady. I don't believe he's 100% yet. For more topics about this game, check this video out:

Get ready for a Tom Brady love fest all night long. BRADY'S BACK OMG HE IS SO DREAMY oh yeah and TO is in Buffalo but whatever back to TOM BRADY. I am hoping against hope that Trent Edwards steals the show and throws for something retarded like 400 plus yards. Odds are it won't happen but its the NFL and anytime it all stacks up against one team it ends up being an upset or a close game.

I really hope the Bills show up and fight the Pats* tooth and nail. I also hope Maybin gets a few sacks on Brady and the Bills D once again show up to this game. Obviously the Bills are facing the Pats* as a warm up for Brady now while any coach besides DJ would use that disrespect to motivate his team.

3 things favor the Bills

1- We have nothing to loose (We are starting a 7th round pick at LT although he is Carl Malone's son)

2- We are due :doh:

3- When everything stacks up for one team it ends up being much more competitive than anyone thought (Bills vs Dallas Monday night 2 years ago)

I want one of two outcomes:

1) Bills Win OR

2) Bills out of it early.

1) is obvious. 2) is so that I don't have to sit thru another debacle like the game against DallASS.

I just don't get that thinking. Obviously we want a win but if we hang with them all game and lose at least it shows we're not as bad as many people think.

I just don't get that thinking. Obviously we want a win but if we hang with them all game and lose at least it shows we're not as bad as many people think.

Sorry, that's not good enough. I want playoffs or top 5 pick. Anything in-between is a waste of yet ANOTHER season.

I want the bills to win so badly. Besides the obvious reasons, I just read a chat with Teddy Bruschi on ESPN.com and he is not only more worried about the jets game next week than tonight, he also said that the game tonight will be a blowout. God I hate this guy so much. Lets blow them out, and watch teddy to stroke out tonight.

Bills 33

Pats* 17

GO BILLS!!!!!