Doug Flutie Movie

cmjoyce113

I know this is random but does any one remember the movie that was based on or around Doug Flutie or something like that? I think it came out in 99 or 2000... I believe it was based on the Bills as well.

Not sure why I thought about this but I was wondering if anyone knew the name of it.

I know this is random but does any one remember the movie that was based on or around Doug Flutie or something like that? I think it came out in 99 or 2000... I believe it was based on the Bills as well.

Not sure why I thought about this but I was wondering if anyone knew the name of it.

Are you thinking of "Second String," the TNT movie in which Flutie and the Bills starters get sick and are replaced by backups who take them to the Super Bowl?

Are you thinking of "Second String," the TNT movie in which Flutie and the Bills starters get sick and are replaced by backups who take them to the Super Bowl?

That is the movie. I know it was a random post but it came to mind and I assumed someone would know what I was talking about.

thanks

The Wizard of Oz??