Does Beliceck know how to

1billsfan

Why? We're not expected to win. We're 3 and 5 for god sakes. You better hope the Pats win because your team will look awfully bad losing to a 3-5 team at home no less. The whole damn country is expecting a Pats trouncing. The Bills have had many crushing defeats in their history so a Bills loss on Sunday would be down the list on the crying meter for their fans.

114893[/snapback]

Goddam right. Lose on Sunday, and everyone will basically say "Yeah, well, we suck. They're the champs." BUT...beat the Patsies in their own house in Prime Time? That'll be fun just for shitzngiggles.

The Bills have had many crushing defeats in their history so a Bills loss on Sunday would be down the list on the crying meter for their fans.

114893[/snapback]

you might want to think about what others are thinking in the Media.

g. I can, however, believe the Bills have won three of four. They're a good team, and when they block a little bit, they can beat any team except the best three in football.

h. Willis McGahee is really good.

- Peter King in MMQB

Top 3 in football?

I love this post. It's funny because he writes out what I'm thinking.

F Belechek, F the Patriots, F  F-ing Brady, F Corey Dillon F all of them. I'm sick and tired of people here slurping the glorious spend of Bill f-ing Belechek as if he was the f-ing stevestojan. Hey! People! Wake up, he let a f-ing rookie QB kick their asses!

He can call our linemen the f-ing spawn of John F-ing Hannah for all I care. He's smart about dealing with his opponents? F-That!  I wouldn't doubt for a second that they are f-ing looking ahead to f-ing KC and Baltimore.  I bet they expect to f-ing phone this game in and win!  How about us all collectively climbing off Bill Belechek's f-ing jock and get on our guys to kick the f-ing dog stevestojan out the Patriots this Sunday. 

I want to actually see snot. On television.  Flying out of one of their guys from being hit so hard. Please, please make this happen! I want Paul F-ing Maguire to spurt coffee out of his nose from the shock of the f-ing violence that the Bills impose on the f-ing Patriots Sunday night.  I want f-ing gieger counters, on the sidelines, registering f-ing mid-category tremors from the plastic to plastic collisions being collectively heaped on the Patriots Sunday night. 

I want Armen whatever-the-f-his-name-is Kateyen.... oh the hell with it, you know who I mean, to lose his f-ing stevestojan all over his wool trench coat from the massive pummeling taking place on the field.  And I don't f-ing care if he is on CBS or not.  He can be sitting in his f-ing house for all I care. Just make it so!

I want their trainers, and our trainers combined,to run out of gauze, and triangle cravats, and Neosporin, and that red stevestojan your parents slathered all over you as a kid when you scraped yourself up on your bike with the banana seat as a kid from all the bleeding and trauma that will be occuring on the Patriots' asses Sunday night!

Go Bills. Have a nice day.

114574[/snapback]

you might want to think about what others are thinking in the Media.

- Peter King in MMQB

Top 3 in football?

114963[/snapback]

You make absolutely no f-ing sense whatso f-ing ever!

Seriously, you are saying that 1) the media is talking us up, and that 2) the media is saying that we can not beat the Pats.

If you are going to make a point, you need to decide on one of them, you can not have both. Are we being talked up, or not?

Why bother anyway, like anyone here gives a f-ing stevestojan what Peter f-ing King says, anyway.

Why? We're not expected to win. We're 3 and 5 for god sakes. You better hope the Pats win because your team will look awfully bad losing to a 3-5 team at home no less. The whole damn country is expecting a Pats trouncing. The Bills have had many crushing defeats in their history so a Bills loss on Sunday would be down the list on the crying meter for their fans.

114893[/snapback]

I guess I don't understand this attitude. Being happy with diminished expectations seems a bit defeatist to me. Buffalo will be 3-6 with every loss in the conference (and with the conference looking strong enough across it that there might not be any 9-7 teams that get in) if the Bills lose.

If the Pats lose, they're 7-2 and still in control of the division with no prior losses. They'll still be 24-3 over their last 27 games. They're not going to look bad nationally no matter what the result is.

The 1994 Pats were 3-6 and down 20-0, and made the playoffs. Why look for moral victories before elimination?

This game is everything to the Bills. Everything.

F Belechek, F the Patriots, F  F-ing Brady, F Corey Dillon F all of them. I'm sick and tired of people here slurping the glorious spend of Bill f-ing Belechek as if he was the f-ing stevestojan. Hey! People! Wake up, he let a f-ing rookie QB kick their asses!

He can call our linemen the f-ing spawn of John F-ing Hannah for all I care. He's smart about dealing with his opponents? F-That!  I wouldn't doubt for a second that they are f-ing looking ahead to f-ing KC and Baltimore.  I bet they expect to f-ing phone this game in and win!  How about us all collectively climbing off Bill Belechek's f-ing jock and get on our guys to kick the f-ing dog stevestojan out the Patriots this Sunday. 

I want to actually see snot. On television.  Flying out of one of their guys from being hit so hard. Please, please make this happen! I want Paul F-ing Maguire to spurt coffee out of his nose from the shock of the f-ing violence that the Bills impose on the f-ing Patriots Sunday night.  I want f-ing gieger counters, on the sidelines, registering f-ing mid-category tremors from the plastic to plastic collisions being collectively heaped on the Patriots Sunday night. 

I want Armen whatever-the-f-his-name-is Kateyen.... oh the hell with it, you know who I mean, to lose his f-ing stevestojan all over his wool trench coat from the massive pummeling taking place on the field.  And I don't f-ing care if he is on CBS or not.  He can be sitting in his f-ing house for all I care. Just make it so!

I want their trainers, and our trainers combined,to run out of gauze, and triangle cravats, and Neosporin, and that red stevestojan your parents slathered all over you as a kid when you scraped yourself up on your bike with the banana seat as a kid from all the bleeding and trauma that will be occuring on the Patriots' asses Sunday night!

114574[/snapback]

-sniff- You moved me man.

I can't believe he'd rip Kelsey and Denney like that. I mean, the entire D is "hard to block" but they're both only "pretty hard to block"...I hope they have that pinned up on their lockers and are using it as a motivational tool.

114574[/snapback]

"put me in coach, i'm ready to play"

Why bother anyway, like anyone here gives a f-ing stevestojan what Peter f-ing King says, anyway.

114986[/snapback]

Wow... Did you put your "hater" sweater on today or what?

Geese, All I said was that Peter King thinks the Bills are pretty good. So Does Belichick, so do a lot of the Media who cover the team. IT's the Fans who have lambasted everyone in the organization who may need to take a nother look at what's happening.

No-one can blame you if you're a little cynical, but really. You can put the F-bombs somewhere special and try a little intelligent conversation...

Or you can show your true colors and insult everyone you come in contact with.

FYI:

Buffalo Bills (3-5)

They creep into the top half of the board for the first time this season, and this is not as outlandish as it looks because there are now no, repeat no, teams left that have winning records. So in lieu of their two straight wins at home, beneath the beating of the frigid wings of the Hawk, the Bills stake a modest claim toward respectability.

- Dr Z Nov. 10 power rankings

114574[/snapback]

Great! Now I can quit procrastinating on this reserach paper I need to write because there is nothing funnier I can read tonight. Great Motivation for me to finish this thing up so I can watch fully engaged. bobble, please fly to beantown and yeah that to the Bills before the game tomorrow night, please! And tell Bledsoe to shuffle, slide and throw it to the Bills!

Go Bills!

Last 2 weeks:

Brady: 6 sacks...2 INT's...4 TD's

Bledsoe: 0 sacks...0 INT's...3 TD's

Bledsoe is not a game breaker, and finally he is not expected to be. All he has to do is be careful and let WM run.

Pat, Pat...what?

114574[/snapback]

Simply awesome. You know they are on their way back when you see a post like that and you don't think they're crazy... This is the first night game I've looked forward to in a long time...