When an pro-abortion person is killed

VABills

I like how the most offensive part of my reply was that there were 1.5 million people!

Read on....I say that there were a few hundred thousand. The point is that there was major opposition marching...from a group that does not protest....and they were ignored by the white house and the media. It is the marginalization of peoples' real concerns that will continue to fuel even more push back. When the headline burried in the NYTimes says "Thousands protest"......that's like me saying "Hundreds show up to watch Bills/Patriots play at Gillette Stadium".

:wallbash::D You are so !@#$ing full of yourself. I live for your posts.

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

As it turns out the photo proferred on the web as proof of the "HUGE" numbers was from a different event.

How typical.

All estimates put this between 75-100k. Pretty impressive still when you consider these nuts aren't united around a common cause, except they hate Obama, but still just about the # of folks Obama could draw to a speech...on the low side actually.

All estimates put this between 75-100k. Pretty impressive still when you consider these nuts aren't united around a common cause, except they hate Obama, but still just about the # of folks Obama could draw to a speech...on the low side actually.

Not to mention that this event has been in the works for 6 months. Beck should have know that you can't expect these freaks to give up a saturday afternoon Golden Corral bingathon for something that requires them to walk for more than a quarter mile.