Even if they do lose this weekend...

webtoe

Seriously, how many people here actually think we had a better than 30% of winning this game even before the last 10 days? The best Bills teams of the 90's had trouble playing on the road in Primetime, let alone a season opener!!

I am excited to see how TO and the young talent, especially the OL and Ellis and Maybin on the DL, do in live conditions. I also want to see somthing different from the offense with AVP running the show, and how it impacts TE.

I am very excited about the OL, because while they are likely to struggle at first, the potential is there to have a line that may dominate for the next 5 years.

I live in NE, and am going to be watching the game with a bunch of Pats* fans, so I may be in for a long night, but I am going to concentrate on things that I hope will bode well for the rest of the season and the future. Of course, if they do somehow pull off the upset, it will be much more fun!! :rolleyes:

If we lose, it will be our 8th loss in the last 9 divisional games. Thank God the Dolphins really sucked 2 years ago or it would be our 11th straight div. loss.

All games are important, but none more so for the Bills than ending this terrible skid.

I don't disagree on that, but realisticly speaking it is very difficult to win any road prime-time game. Who knows, maybe they will suprise them as they did in 2006, and this time Freddy will know the down and distance.

Seriously, how many people here actually think we had a better than 30% of winning this game even before the last 10 days? The best Bills teams of the 90's had trouble playing on the road in Primetime, let alone a season opener!!

I am excited to see how TO and the young talent, especially the OL and Ellis and Maybin on the DL, do in live conditions. I also want to see somthing different from the offense with AVP running the show, and how it impacts TE.

I am very excited about the OL, because while they are likely to struggle at first, the potential is there to have a line that may dominate for the next 5 years.

I live in NE, and am going to be watching the game with a bunch of Pats* fans, so I may be in for a long night, but I am going to concentrate on things that I hope will bode well for the rest of the season and the future. Of course, if they do somehow pull off the upset, it will be much more fun!! :rolleyes:

I'm looking forward to seeing throwback AFL unis on Monday night....and Tampa coming to Buffalo in week 2.

Monday night in N.E. has 20 point blowout written all over it.