Is Belicheat at it again?

cmjoyce113

Well, apparently Seymour got his letter from the Raiders on Thursday. He has 5 days from receipt of letter to report and take his physical or else he risks being placed on the did not report list which will find him suspended, without pay, for the year.

Seymour gets letter

It would also give Raiders rights to him next year. More teams should do this.

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Seymour doesn't show up for the physical=failed physical. Accept it. You see, there's a reason why teams trade players to places they want to go, because otherwise THIS is what happens. Sorry.

Actually, if he simply refuses to take the physical, as opposed to failing it, he will not get credit for this year, and he will be under contract with the Raiders next year instead of being a free agent. The Patriots are in the process of getting much younger and faster. Going into the 2010 draft they are set up with a first and 3 seconds, and in 2011 they will have 2 firsts (with one probably a top 5). The reason they wanted a 2011 1st instead of 2010, is because the NFL is expecting to have some form of rookie salary structure in 2011 making a top 5 pick much easier to fit in your cap. They are so far ahead of the curve it's scary.

Actually, if he simply refuses to take the physical, as opposed to failing it, he will not get credit for this year, and he will be under contract with the Raiders next year instead of being a free agent. The Patriots are in the process of getting much younger and faster. Going into the 2010 draft they are set up with a first and 3 seconds, and in 2011 they will have 2 firsts (with one probably a top 5). The reason they wanted a 2011 1st instead of 2010, is because the NFL is expecting to have some form of rookie salary structure in 2011 making a top 5 pick much easier to fit in your cap. They are so far ahead of the curve it's scary.

Hey, we're all just glad that Seymour is out of the division, for the first time this decade. We'll take the Bills not having to face him for the 2 years the Patriots will have to wait to use that pick in the 2011 draft. His absence weakens the Patriots, which isn't a good thing for the Patriots considering their secondary is weak and their LB'ing corps is ill-suited to the 3-4 now.

What happens if there is no draft in 2011 due to a lockout? Do the Pats* lose the pick? ;)

"Mr. cmjoyce113, what you've just said is one of the most insanely idiotic things I have ever heard. At no point in your rambling, incoherent response were you even close to anything that could be considered a rational thought. Everyone in this room is now dumber for having listened to it. I award you no points, and may God have mercy on your soul."

"If there is any attempt for either contestant to cheat, especially with cmjoyce113, who is a dirty, dirty, tramp, I am just gonna snap. Do I make myself clear?"