Short Run/Long Run

SWVABillsFan

how long it will take remains to be seen. I'm thinking a 3-13, 4-12 type of season. They guys ar going to go through a lot of growing pains. Jauron needs to be fired for this one reason though: he is a defensive coach. While the defense has some young guys, the offense is younger. They need a coach who is either offense oriented or balanced. The one thing that does worry me is the young offense. By the the time they start gelling contracts will be up and someone is going to be stingy. If we lose 3 game sin the first 5 though Jauron should be gone and the future coach should get his start.

how long it will take remains to be seen. I'm thinking a 3-13, 4-12 type of season. They guys ar going to go through a lot of growing pains. Jauron needs to be fired for this one reason though: he is a defensive coach. While the defense has some young guys, the offense is younger. They need a coach who is either offense oriented or balanced. The one thing that does worry me is the young offense. By the the time they start gelling contracts will be up and someone is going to be stingy. If we lose 3 game sin the first 5 though Jauron should be gone and the future coach should get his start.

Ralph Wilson's answer to the question recently "What will happen if Jauron starts 0-5?"

"Hope he doesn't start 0-6"

Doesn't seem like Jauron is in any danger...

Ralph Wilson's answer to the question recently "What will happen if Jauron starts 0-5?"

"Hope he doesn't start 0-6"

Doesn't seem like Jauron is in any danger...

I initially thought DJ firing Schonert was done out of desperation in an effort to keep his job. Given the fact that he then appointed AVP to OC, cut LW and intends to go with Bell at LT, I'm now wondering if he didn't get some sort of assurance from RW regarding his job security. These just don't seem like the kind of "win now" moves someone would be making if their ass was on the line. :)

We already know Wilson does not fire coaches unless they are in their last year with the team. Jauron is not going anywhere regardless of how poorly he does...

Come on, we all know Wilson will fire a coach in a heart beat, if he refuses to fire a coordinator when he calls for it.

I initially thought DJ firing Schonert was done out of desperation in an effort to keep his job. Given the fact that he then appointed AVP to OC, cut LW and intends to go with Bell at LT, I'm now wondering if he didn't get some sort of assurance from RW regarding his job security. These just don't seem like the kind of "win now" moves someone would be making if their ass was on the line. :pirate:

Is trading your left tackle, moving your right tackle to left and your right guard to right tackle a win now move?