madden 2010

mjohns85

i am struggling moving the chains and scoring on the new madden for ps3. it seems like my o-line is constantly gettin blown up on run plays and i just cant seem to get the ball to TO and lee. does anybody have and tips or pointers for me.

don't play with the Bills :rolleyes:

Just kidding. When running dont hit sprint until the lane opens up, if it does. use jukes and truck moves long before it appears you need to, the game if faster than you think. Also, weaken defenses by audibling at the line and use the RBs in the passing game to get more 1 on 1.

i am struggling moving the chains and scoring on the new madden for ps3. it seems like my o-line is constantly gettin blown up on run plays and i just cant seem to get the ball to TO and lee. does anybody have and tips or pointers for me.

Well, this is an easy answer.

Take it from the pros who know.

Release Langston Walker (don't trade him)... and take a playbook you've never used before (like you just got a brand new Offensive Coordinator).

That ought to do it. :rolleyes:

1. Run using counters (single back twin formation counter is great, so is the fourth set under I formation).

2. Roll out passes but make sure you get Trent facing downfield when you throw.

3. Routes where the reciever or TE is crossing the field are the best

4. STAY IN THE POCKET...dont drop back too far or outside the pocket UNLESS its a roll out play.

Im averaging about 50 pts a game playing my Bills Franchise using 7 min qtrs and playing conservatively to rack up stats for everyone.

The hardest thing for me was defending the pass, but I actually blitz 2 LB's and then I control Maybin and take him off the line and put him just behind Williams while shifting the whole line left towards Schobel and having the D come up showing blitz...doing this gets a mad rush and now with a pass rush I am shutting down the pass game, getting sacks and forcing INT's...