I hope we embarass NE

EndZoneCrew

I've been a Bills Fan since I could watch them on TV with my dad and my grandma. All I'd like to see is them get back deep into the Playoffs before my grandma dies. I'm not even delusional about the superbowl.

After this offseason and this most recent release of those sh*tbags Walker and Schonert, I hope we kill Bill Bellicheck. I hope we set a new record for the greatest blow out in history so it can go right in next to Ralph in the hall.

Our Front Office deserves to go down in history as one of the best. They deserve to have their names spoken decades from now in connection with the biggest blowout ever.

This is fate. We deserve this!

:unsure:

I want to see Brady's grin smacked off his face. Come on Buffalo. One time. Rise to it.

I would love it but the only hope is that a rookie DE can get to him. The rest of the D are some of the worst blitzer's I've seen and the ends are down right embarrassing

They're already embarrassed that they have to share the field with an embarrassment of a team like the Bills

Hey douchebag.....this thread is making a "sarcastic crack" at the opposite thread on this page. Now go Fug yourself

5 DAYS AWAY!!!!!

Man, I'm getting pumped. I don't care what kind of a mess our organization appears to be right now, anything can happen when a new season is about to begin. I just spiked my secretary's double double from Tim Horton's. Thinking about starting a "Shout" chant in the office. I need football. Right now.

LOVE the Slapshot line!...I just want us to roll into NE and give those fans, Brady and Belichick a solid punch in the beak they won't soon forget! C'MON! ONE TIME!!!

I'm with ya. I really think we need a Prime Time win over a Great team. It has not happened in a while and Monday is our opportunity. Go BILLS!!!!!

5 DAYS AWAY!!!!!

Man, I'm getting pumped. I don't care what kind of a mess our organization appears to be right now, anything can happen when a new season is about to begin. I just spiked my secretary's double double from Tim Horton's. Thinking about starting a "Shout" chant in the office. I need football. Right now.

I with ya bro...fug em all..GO BILLS