Why does Michael Moore think

EZC-Boston

51% of Americans were uneducated in the last election?  F him.  I'm educated and I don't need him to tell me who I should vote for.

113513[/snapback]

If he did a better job telling the truth, maybe so many people wouldn't be uneducated.

Michael Moore has found that it's far easier to sell an awful product to the least intelligent 48% of our population by convincing them that they're actually on the other end of the intelligence curve. It's a great business model and he should be lauded for his excelling in the American system and becoming filthy rich, even if it has been on the backs of those foolish enough to believe his tripe!

What a Country!

Michael Moore has found that it's far easier to sell an awful product to the least intelligent 48% of our population by convincing them that they're actually on the other end of the intelligence curve. It's a great business model and he should be lauded for his excelling in the American system and becoming filthy rich, even if it has been on the backs of those foolish enough to believe his tripe!

What a Country!

113545[/snapback]

Can't someone make a profit off the truth?

Michael Moore is the poster boy for the hard line liberal. He believes that he knows whats best for you and will protect you FROM YOURSELF as you're obviously uninformed as to who to vote for and what to believe in.

The chasm between the far left and mainstream America widens...... BLOWOUT for whoever runs on the GOP ticket in '08

Michael Moore is the poster boy for the hard line liberal.    He believes that he knows whats best for you and will protect you FROM YOURSELF as you're obviously uninformed as to who to vote for and what to believe in.

113557[/snapback]

Mr. Hammer.....meet Mr. Nail.

My momma always told me that if someone was irritating, I should ignore him and he would go away.

It works.

So if Michael Moore drives you so crazy then WHY are there at least two threads here keeping him in the limelight? Ignore him. He'll go away eventually.

My momma always told me that if someone was irritating, I should ignore him and he would go away.

It works.

So if Michael Moore drives you so crazy then WHY are there at least two threads here keeping him in the limelight?  Ignore him.  He'll go away eventually.

113584[/snapback]

Because we don't want to...he just drives more people away from him.

It works.

So if Michael Moore drives you so crazy then WHY are there at least two threads here keeping him in the limelight?  Ignore him.  He'll go away eventually.

113584[/snapback]

I don't think you have to worry about us keeping him in the limelight...