Jonathan Stupar

JPicc2114

Typical Bills move, cut the one and only bright thing we had during the pre season. Did the guy play against first stringers? No, but let me ask how many catches did our first string TE's have during the pre season? Stoop caught nearly every ball thrown to him and was able to get open. I wanted this guy starting.

You should apply for a job in talent evaluation for NFL teams. :thumbsup:

The BILLS don't have a talent problem. Any decent NFL staff could contend with the current roster. It's too bad Ralph is too cheap to pay for coaches and we end up with the Mularkey's, Williams', and Jauron's of the world.

I don't know if the guy can play in the NFL and neither do any of you. I do know that every season there is someone cut who was a preseason probowler and I don't recall a single one of them going on to do crap in the NFL.

Now back to the pitchforks...

What he said. Hopefully the next HC will be a big name.

After watching that Detroit game, Stupar should consider himself lucky to be on the PS.

That's odd. Stupar made it through waivers and got to the practice squad and yet he's a starting caliber TE! How'd that happen? Maybe the guys who run scouting departments know more about these things than fans do. :ph34r::thumbsup:

Yes. That makes me feel better. Thank you. I'll feel even better when he replaces one of our starting TEs. :thumbsup:

That should happen pretty quick as Fine and /or Schouman NEVER can stay healthy. Look at their three total seasons between them. Have they ever been healthy at the same time? How much you want to bet that Fine is not practicing this week and is at least inactive for the opener? We could have 6 or 7 TE's playing by the end of the season. And probably like 14 DB's.

I swear you guys just make some of this stuff up as you go sometimes. If you are 2nd or 3rd string then you also play 2nd and 3rd string in practice.

99% evaluation from practices and 1% from actual game conditions, Brilliant

No, I'm not making this stuff up. Don't take my word for it. Ask a coach. You think every rep Stupar had in practice was against 2nd and third stringers? You're making stuff up. Get a clue before you go spouting off.

GO BILLS!!!