$$$ and Coaches

Ya know... I'm a financial controller and have learned that like a steak, you get what you pay for with what you choose when hiring peeps.

...With that said I'd think that whomever is a adviser to Uncle Ralph would tell him that spending money on Cower or Shanahan in the long run will grab more $$$ when he passes and whomever he has left the team to cashes in as it will be a more attractive team.

...Ughhhh 9/4 and ughhhhh :thumbsup:

Ya know... I'm a financial controller and have learned that like a steak, you get what you pay for with what you choose when hiring peeps.

...With that said I'd think that whomever is a adviser to Uncle Ralph would tell him that spending money on Cower or Shanahan in the long run will grab more $$ when he passes and whomever he has left the team to cashes in as it will be a more attractive team.

...Ughhhh 9/4 and ughhhhh :thumbsup:

We didn't even get what we paid for from this post.

when even thinking about who the next coach is going to be you have to remember that Ralph will still have to pay Jauron whats left on his deal on top of what he be paying the next head coach

Ralph will not be hiring any of the big name head coaches...period

Ralph just doesn't believe in paying big bucks to coaches. The HC is always paid less than the league average and the budget for assistants is even worse. He remembers the Levy days - great players won games and not the coach!

and its served Ralph and the team well