I know that this is not a Sabres board but...

BuffaloBlood

Get NHL Center Ice on DirecTV. I think it's around $200 for 6 months of hockey. Plus you get HNIC.

Center Ice is great on Directv. What is it $169?

However, you still wont get any Vs games during the regular season. You also wont get any of their extensive playoff lineup

If you have DirecTV outside the Buffalo area, purchase Center Ice and get all games. I'm suggesting this not knowing your financial situation and if it is affordable for you.

I live in Atlanta. Im from Buffalo. Im in a bad situation because I need Direct TV to get Bills games. If I pay the outragous price for center ice I still will not see the 7 sabres games on VS because VS has exclusive rights tot he games. Whenever the game is on vs it is not on the center ice channels. Also this means that all of the playoff games that are on vs (which is like 90%) of them will not be shown.

I too told Direct TV that I will leave if thsi is not resolved but just like the earlier poster I side with Direct TV because Comcast is the worlds worst company.

Get NHL Center Ice on DirecTV. I think it's around $200 for 6 months of hockey. Plus you get HNIC.

And the complete broadcast when they have their Hockey Day In Canada event. That's always a fun one.

Ijust like the earlier poster I side with Direct TV because Comcast is the worlds worst company.

yeah, that was I. Comcast sux. They are big in Atlanta right? I know Philly and DC for sure.

i had them for a couple years. My phone would ring at least 3x per week from Comcast trying to sell me their 'triple play package'. I already had their internet, i just choose not to waste $20 on a landline because I use my cell phone (I still live in WNY 1/2 of the time).

And if you have Directv in Philly, no Flyers and very rarely Phillies and 76ers.

when I canceled my cable, they gladly told me that my internet would go from $35 to $65. However, if I had the most basic cable package (and didnt use it), it would be $20 dollars and my internet could remain at $35. WTF?

Plus they had a much lesser selection of HD channels and they didnt seem as high quality as I get with Directv.

Its like they are still attempting to do business like they have a monopoly.