Woe woe woe

Frez

Sunday Night Woes: In their last three Sunday night games the Bills have been outscored 90-12 in San Francisco, Miami, and Kansas City.

A Stat from Bills Daily.com

112749[/snapback]

And the result of the Washington Redskins final home game before an election has been 100% accurate in determining the next president...and the Red Sox haven't won a World Series since 1918.

These things mean nothing anymore, and neither does the stat you cite.

And the result of the Washington Redskins final home game before an election has been 100% accurate in determining the next president...and the Red Sox haven't won a World Series since 1918.

These things mean nothing anymore, and neither does the stat you cite.

112937[/snapback]

I just don't see this team taking a dump this Sunday PM. I'm willing to bet that if you talked to the individuals on this team and asked them who they'd rather beat more than anyone else in the league, and I suspect it would be the Pats. The humiliation ends Sunday night. The Bills will win this game.

Sunday Night Woes: In their last three Sunday night games the Bills have been outscored 90-12 in San Francisco, Miami, and Kansas City.

A Stat from Bills Daily.com

112749[/snapback]

I think the stats are misleading--I don't think playing on Sunday night is the reason we lost those games by that margin:

1) The Miami game was close.

2) The San Fran game was against a playoff team when we were a 3-13 team.

3) The KC game was against the best offensive team in the league in the hardest venue to play at and we weren't very good.

I think the better indicator re. all those games is that we were on the road everytime. All road games--including night ones--are harder to win. That's what'll be the real challenge on Sunday.