French Loved Arafat

BillsNYC

French do have a short memory.  Arafat was the dirtbag behind the US Embassy bombing, Marine Barracks, and French Embassy bombings in Beirut in 1983.  It was traced to him as the funding, approver and trainer of the operations.

113047[/snapback]

Don't forget the 1972 Olympics in Munich .

Short memories, apparently.

I wonder what people in Munich think?

112759[/snapback]

Tom in their time many of the members of the colonial revolution fighting for independence were thought to be terrorists as well.

Tom in their time many of the members of the colonial revolution fighting for independence were thought to be terrorists as well.

113612[/snapback]

Yeah, but did they kill thousands of innocent Brit civilians, including cutting their heads off with dull knives?

Yeah, but did they kill thousands of innocent Brit civilians, including cutting their heads off with dull knives?

113616[/snapback]

Well replace Brit with Native American and maybe you have your answer. Just saying that history sometimes changes todays terrorist to tomorrows freedom fighter.

Probably because they were terrorists.  What's your point?

113654[/snapback]

Boy you are slow today. The first poster stated that folks dont believe that Arafat was a terrorist and you tried to imply Munich. I was just reminding you and others that the Brits considered our independence fighters as terrorists as well.

Boy you are slow today.  The first poster stated that folks dont believe that Arafat was a terrorist and you tried to imply Munich.  I was just reminding you and others that the Brits considered our independence fighters as terrorists as well.

113687[/snapback]

Yes...and I responded that they were terrorists. In other words, you're stating the obvious...and I don't see why you'd waste your time doing so.

Well replace Brit with Native American and maybe you have your answer.   Just saying that history sometimes changes todays terrorist to tomorrows freedom fighter.

113621[/snapback]

Well, American was founded by people trying to escape religious persecution. The Islamic terrorists mainly kill because they hate others who do not follow their religion.

Before you start talking about Iraq and Israel, please do some Google searches, and read about Churches are blown up in the Philippines, Catholic Schools are bombed in Sudan, ancient Buddhist statues are torn down, etc...