My little Rant

PNW_Bills_Fan

4 years ago we all knew this team had very little talent. The FO has done a nice job getting young talent. We brought in TO which was not in any of our playbooks. If you would have told us at the end of last season that this year we would have TO all of us would have would has said their was no way Ralphy does that. If you would have told us that we would be running a no huddle offense at the end of last year we all would have said it is about time we try something new. This team is growing into itself. Their will be growth pains. For all those who say DJ is a numb nut, he is an IVY LEAGUE GRAD he knows that this is his last chance. Have you watched his press conferences he is irritated, He may not show passion, but he is definitely irritated. He is not making excuses. He is saying there is nothing good but the punting game. If he was yelling it then people on this board will call him a coach with balls. Instead because he is mild mannered he is a passionless man. I forget but was he not a good player. I am not sure how you can be a good player when you have no passion. This team will compete this year. We have more talent than last year. Anyone one who says different has a bias against this team and just wants to see DJ fired. I think this D has a chance of being a top 15 D if not top 10 especially if Maybin and Schobel can get some sacks. TO will score there is no doubt about that. He has scored everywhere he's been. Marshawn will run hard and TE will make good decisions. That is what he is known for. He may play dink and dunk. But dink and dunk leads to long passes. It softens the D up a little.

Sorry reading stuff on this board just drives me crazy sometimes. I think the Monday night football commercial has us all pegged. We all would rather be a coordinator in the NFL but we do not have the knowledge to do so. I think we all think we know more than what we do. I am looking forward to this season. I am excited to see what is going to happen. I love watching the Bills even if they lose. I am sick and tired of losing and getting made fun of for being a bills fan. But there is always the hope that one day we will win that elusive Super Bowl.

you're right...there IS "HOPE," just no SIGNS that this achievement is attainable by this current group. (players AND coaches).

but you don't know what they are capable of, they haven't played a regular season game that actually counts.

No one will remember preseason besides the guys who will be washing cars next week.

....I think the Monday night football commercial has us all pegged. We all would rather be a coordinator in the NFL but we do not have the knowledge to do so....

I would never want to be a coordinator in the NFL. In addition, that commercial does not have me pegged, I never worked in a hobby store, was a waiter, or called a boss an "alien-face". ;)

However, I do enjoy being a Bills fan, and although the preseason means nothing, the entire team (accept for Morman's foot), has indeed looked confused and unprepared to play vanilla ball in 3 of their 4 preseason games. Your "little rant" is passionate and optimistic, but I think we would all feel better if the no-huddle offense had just one TD drive so far!

I would never want to be a coordinator in the NFL. In addition, that commercial does not have me pegged, I never worked in a hobby store, was a waiter, or called a boss an "alien-face". :ph34r:

However, I do enjoy being a Bills fan, and although the preseason means nothing, the entire team (accept for Morman's foot), has indeed looked confused and unprepared to play vanilla ball in 3 of their 4 preseason games. Your "little rant" is passionate and optimistic, but I think we would all feel better if the no-huddle offense had just one TD drive so far!

I would agree I would love to see more points on the board. I am just willing to mail the season in as a lost cause because we have not scored any points in pre season.