Many NFL teams having trouble selling tickets

I think about and talk about the Bills every day of the year. I am obsessed with the Buffalo Bills. My first game was in 1985 and I have been to at least one Bills game every year since. I have seen them in seven different cities, have been to over 100 games including the greatest comeback. That being said, if you think Bills fans are the class of the NFL, you either a) haven't been to many games recently or b) haven't been to other stadiums. Loyal? Absolutely. Can drink in excess? I'd rank them first in the league. However, you can lump Buffalo in with Oakland and Philly as far as the stadiums where I would least recommend wearing a rival jersey.

I take pride in that.

Have you ever been to the City of Industry? It makes Buffalo look pristine. COI is a cesspool and hardly qualifies as a destination. LA had two NFL franchises and could not make a go of it. I lived there when they had them and people could have cared less. The NFL is taking a very small minded approach if they believe LA is a pot of gold for them.

At some point, I hope we do have trouble selling tickets as it may wake up the owner and FO to take some positive actions to once again make this a winning franchise. Right now, a little sparkle (T.O) is all that is required for the fans to line up.

Tom Donahoe screwed all of us until the day Ralph goes to the great Rock Pile in the sky. Wilson gave him the keys, and full authority, and Donahoe did less then nothing with it. While dealing with his own ego and control-freak issues, Ralph barely co-existed with Bill Polian despite the amazing years of success, and then big John Butler's stubborness despite one more SB appearance and more playoff games under him, and then Donhoe's stupidity and ego. Finally, Ralph decided until he dies, he will control the operations using Yes-men and marketing gurus under him.

Sucks for us fans, doesn't it? ;)B-)

Sucker fans? More like snookered fans. What choice do Bills fans have? Boycott the team in protest? Yeah, that'll hurry up change.......the Bills' address, that is. As things are, the only real choice Bills fans have is to accept what we have for as long as we have it....however long that turns out to be.

Dammit.

and, many of the Bills season ticket sales go to Travel Agents and ticket sellers out of town. It's a cheap ticket and groups from all over who are following a VERY GOOD team will travel to see the game because they can't get tickets for the Jets, Browns, Giants, PATS etc.