Remember, continuity is a good thing.

LIBills

I really want to reserve judgement on this team till the 15th, but it is getting more difficult to think of nothing except we absolutely look like one of the worst teams in the league.

I have to keep reminding myself that it is only preseason.

And on a lighter note, Does DJ really have any clue as to how awful of coach he really is?

So continually having the same problems is good? Our defense still can't get off the field on 3rd downs. The Oline still is a major weakness. We still can't find a good coaching staff. We still can't find a good QB. Yeah, CONTINUALLY having these problems is great.

I really want to reserve judgement on this team till the 15th, but it is getting more difficult to think of nothing except we absolutely look like one of the worst teams in the league.

And on a lighter note, Does DJ really have any clue as to how awful of coach he really is?

I'm pretty sure Dick realizes that he sucks huge donkey balls. He also realizes that he is guaranteed $6 mil. over the next three seasons regardless of how much he sucks.

Continuity is an interesting concept when applied to Buffalo.

Buffalo continues to lose and yet continue to keep the same coaches.

All this occurs while fans continue to throw piles of money at the team in the form of ticket and memorabilia purchases.

Why would anyone near the top of the organization see a problem?

People, stop spending money on this team, this is the only way your message of disgust will be delivered.

The 15th is a terrible day to reserve judgement until. If you want to reserve judgment (which I think is a pretty good idea). you need to reserve it for the 21st.

We need people to remember that week 1 will be our hardest game of the year (harder than the road game in Tennessee), and whether you think the bills will be 6-10 or 10-6, you probably would have this penciled as a loss either way. We are struggling to come together as an offensive line, we have been playing without key new guy TO who is not going to get up to 100% right away and complete sync with Trent, and we are just starting with the no huddle. So week 1 will be tough because it is our first week, but also because it is on the road against our toughest opponent and a coach who consistently outsmarts us. So I don't think that judgments should change a great deal from Sept 13th to Sept 15th no matter how the game goes. Hopefully we play well and maybe we pull out the huge upset, but it could also be a very ugly game that starts a pretty good season otherwise.