Anyone watch the Eagles play

As a police officer and someone who comes into personal contact with people like Vick I have come to be able to spot a sociopath when I see one. Vick is a sociopath and I guarantee you he will commit crimes again, be prosecuted again and go to prison again.

If you honestly believe that he has turned over a new leaf (he's been out for what 6 months?) I dare question whether you are a prosecutor or not. Please don't let the law enforcement community down by being duped by this scumbag.

do you spot the sociopaths when you are handing out traffic tickets, or when you are eating donuts

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Seriously, too many people are on their high horse about Vick. I'm a prosecutor...have been for over 7 years now. Day in and day out, I send people to prison for crimes ranging from stealing a car right on up to attempted murder. These guys go in, do their time, and come out and do the same sh-- over and over again, sometimes they do worse. Give Vick some credit for trying to resume a normal life and make something of himself instead of being some low life convicted felon who continues a life of crime. He looked more comfortable that Edwards out there on the passes he threw.......... Oh, and Peters sucks.

lol. credit for him taking the quickest route out of prison and into 6 million dollars without 'earning' jack. What did he do? A half-assed apology in a press conference and with a smirk on 60 minutes?

these neanderthols in Philly giving him a standing O? Like he is some sort of martyr

OK I can see looking past things and rooting for the team. Maybe even cheering the guy if he becomes a success story and scores for your team. BUt giving the dude a standing O when he deserves nothing to this point does nothing but highlight ignorance.

And its not like he is trying to pick a team up off the floor. Myself and many people around here feel that the team would be better off without him.

Why would you give him a standing O? Because he committed a heinous crime and has been released from day camp prison? He's a POS and deserves nothing.

Make sure you don't cheer for Marshawn Lynch then, he didn't have to do anytime for almost killing a person and running from the scene of the crime. But I am sure you will, since he is a Buffalo Bill he doesn't fall into the "regular" rules, double standards I would say.

As a police officer and someone who comes into personal contact with people like Vick I have come to be able to spot a sociopath when I see one. Vick is a sociopath and I guarantee you he will commit crimes again, be prosecuted again and go to prison again.

If you honestly believe that he has turned over a new leaf (he's been out for what 6 months?) I dare question whether you are a prosecutor or not. Please don't let the law enforcement community down by being duped by this scumbag.

Hey Doctor Phil, if you can tell all that by seeing him on TV a couple times, you probably should be running a fortune telling business and leave the police work for some who doesn't have extra mental powers.

a standing O doesn't necessarily mean 'we love you and forgive you' it can also mean 'we are here to support you as part of our team, please stay on the right path'

Why would you give him a standing O? Because he committed a heinous crime and has been released from day camp prison? He's a POS and deserves nothing.

Guest dog14787
a standing O doesn't necessarily mean 'we love you and forgive you' it can also mean 'we are here to support you as part of our team, please stay on the right path'

In a way I was kind of glad for the good reception, but more for the game of footballs sake then anything. Playing against other opponents in their home stadium could be just the opposite. :rolleyes:

I watched most of the game. peters was unnoticable, which is good for an O lineman.

The offense was terrible when they were trying to force Vick in there. It looked like McNabb had a few words with Vick, McNabb went to the coaches and said something and made the cut-throat sign. Vick didnt see the field the rest of the night and suddenly the offense did well.

Reports have asked McNabb if this was the case and he seems to elude the questions.

Idiots in Philly gave Vick a standing O when he took the field.

Why wouldn't they