I'd like your thoughts

_BiB_

Why don't you start leading instead of remaining a useless complainer.

9574[/snapback]

Funny, this from someone who does nothing but B word about stuff on this board. Hypocrisy, thy name is RCow.

• Replies 105
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Your "indifference" to the smear campaign against Kerry is defeaning.  You make accusations about defending racist scumbags but your no better than the GOP smear team since you can back that up.  So, I guess your saying you're no better than someone who defends racists -- nice job, AD. 

I suppose it would be too much for you to take a principled stand on this issue. 

Figure out who you're voting for yet?  Didn't think so, that would mean taking a stand for something or someone you may have to defend.  It's so much easier to take pot shots, claim indifference and call people lemmings.  Why don't you start leading instead of remaining a useless complainer.

9574[/snapback]

Principled stand about what? Is big, bad, decorated John Kerry not tough enough to fight his own battles between pedicures? As I said earlier, I've spoken my peace on the subject, which a couple of liberals here said pretty much matched their opinions (Mickey was one of them). I could give a flying fukk what YOU think (there's news).

Defending a guy who thinks his 4 months of military service is more important than 19 years of legislative mediocrity? I've got more time in military outhouses in hostile territory than John Kerry spent in Vietnam - and I didn't piss on my brothers when I got back and then pretty much ignore them for 19 years when I could positively affect their post service lives.

I sure wish I could lead like you do. Oh the lofty heights I need to descend to.

Funny, this from someone who does nothing but B word about stuff on this board. Hypocrisy, thy name is RCow.

9582[/snapback]

Sorry, Ken, do you have anything specific? I usually skip over the "me too" posts. How's the campaign going? Winning converts?

Sorry, Ken, do you have anything specific?  I usually skip over the "me too" posts.  How's the campaign going?  Winning converts?

9604[/snapback]

Your entire posting record on this board. Specific enough?

Keep up the hypocrisy. Criticizing others for doing the same actions as yourself.

Your entire posting record on this board. Specific enough?

Keep up the hypocrisy. Criticizing others for doing the same actions as yourself.

9610[/snapback]

Yeah, Ok, El Presidente.

Let me know when you come up with something specific, I mean, it's not like you to make a vauge attack. Usually you just say "me too."

Yeah, Ok, El Presidente.

Let me know when you come up with something specific, I mean, it's not like you to make a vauge attack.  Usually you just say "me too."

9612[/snapback]

Tell Scott to resurrect the database.

Your denial is down right embarassing. Well, if you don't like the "me too" stuff, stop doing the same thing that you B word at others for doing. Seems pretty simple, but I guess it is too complex for you.

I ignored it because I disagreed with the notion that Kerry highlights his distiguished service in Vietnam,

At least I know why you ignored it. Did you not watch the DNC??? The entire event was based on his distinguied service in Vietnam. You don't agree with that???

At least I know why you ignored it. Did you not watch the DNC??? The entire event was based on his distinguied service in Vietnam. You don't agree with that???

9629[/snapback]

What, have you been living in a cave? It is all Bush's fault for bringing up the Vietnam stuff. If it were not for Bush CONSTANTLY discussing Vietnam, Kerry would not even mention it. Hell, it would probably be just a footnote on his website. He would be spending his entire campaign discussing everything that he has accomplished while in the Senate. It's all Bush's fault that Vietnam is the focus of the Kerry campaign.

What, have you been living in a cave? It is all Bush's fault for bringing up the Vietnam stuff. If it were not for Bush CONSTANTLY discussing Vietnam, Kerry would not even mention it. Hell, it would probably be just a footnote on his website. He would be spending his entire campaign discussing everything that he has accomplished while in the Senate. It's all Bush's fault that Vietnam is the focus of the Kerry campaign.

9635[/snapback]

Like I said...now I know why he ignored my post. If he doesn't believe Kerry is basing his campaign on Vietnam, there's little more I can do here.

...I disagreed with the notion that Kerry highlights his distiguished service in Vietnam...

9546[/snapback]

Really?

Since the beginning of the year, he's mentioned his service record 109 times. He's discussed taxes 70 times, jobs and the economy 130 times, Iraq 103 times, national security 34 times (including his latest gem: "I have spoken often in this campaign about national security". Not nearly as often as your Vietnam service record, John-boy), health care 140 times...

It's not the core of his campaign (that seems to be "I'm not Bush"). But given that he only talks about the economy and health care more, it sure as hell seems pretty highlighted.

Yeah, Ok, El Presidente.

Let me know when you come up with something specific, I mean, it's not like you to make a vauge attack.  Usually you just say "me too."

9612[/snapback]

I at one time thought better of you. Shame. I know you're smarter than this, but you won't engage the issue. Can't, huh?

You're probably better off just letting it go. You know exactly what I'm saying, and you haven"t addressed it once.

Mostly, because you can't.

I at one time thought better of you. Shame. I know you're smarter than this, but you won't engage the issue. Can't, huh?

You're probably better off just letting it go. You know exactly what I'm saying, and you haven"t addressed it once.

9711[/snapback]

Good luck getting an answer. The new tactic, when asking real questions seems to be get as hostile and indignant as possible, but avoid answering with anything. Maybe because they can't explain the stupidity or realize it and now see the chinks in their boy's armor themselves.

That's why you asked him if he ever spent a day in the military, right Sparky?

Oh, I get it.  Defend John Kerry by attempting to degrade another veteran (who served 36 times longer than your boyfriend) using similiar tactics to those you're whining about.  Just another piece of **** liberal hypocrite.  :I starred in Brokeback Mountain:

8607[/snapback]

Got a little angry huh?

First my intention wasn't to degrade any veteran. I'm a veteran. I really don't know BIB. But if that was the way it was taken, then I apologize to all parties involved.

Now, I'm pretty certain that few on this board have had their opinions changed by anyones argument. So I'm going to stick with my opinion that Kerry had every right to speak out against the Viet Nam conflict given the notion of its morality, legality or whatever; and although you have valid points for your own opinion, I just disagree.

Finally though, I realize that the tail end of my reply to you was out of line. It got both personal and vindictive. For that I apologize to you personally. Take it for what its worth.

9711[/snapback]

Sorry, I not sure which part of "exactly what I saying" you meant. I'm not a mind reader. Please tell me what I haven't addressed or engaged and I will answer all your questions. Fire away.

Good luck getting an answer.  The new tactic, when asking real questions seems to be get as hostile and indignant as possible, but avoid answering with anything.  Maybe because they can't explain the stupidity or realize it and now see the chinks in their boy's armor themselves.

9716[/snapback]

Thanks VA, that cleared it up. BTW, what are you talking about? Care to explain? I'm willing to discuss any specific topic but I've yet to hear anything except your constant references to how stupid Democrats are. You know, those real conversation starters.

Thanks VA, that cleared it up.  BTW, what are you talking about?  Care to explain?  I'm willing to discuss any specific topic but I've yet to hear anything except your constant references to how stupid Democrats are.  You know, those real conversation starters.

9891[/snapback]

You said you didn't want to read 150 word write-up on Joe. You said you wanted soundbites. You said you weren't going to answer that question. I never said Democrats are stupid in that thread, I was trying to start a fiscal responsibility question for an individual, and why the government should fund his poor money management ways when he loses his job. Thanks for your typical response.

Sorry, I not sure which part of "exactly what I saying" you meant. I'm not a mind reader. Please tell me what I haven't addressed or engaged and I will answer all your questions.  Fire away.

9888[/snapback]

Disregard all the attacks. Read the original post, and the ones following that actually address it. to simplify:

FACT. A tour of Viet Nam was 12-13 months.

FACT. JK completed one third of his assigned tour.

FACT. None of the injuries resulting in a purple heart were severe enough to miss any work.

FACT. Kerry was the only guy out of four in a twelve foot boat to get wounded on his FIRST MISSION. He received a scratch on his arm. Not disputed by anyone. how he got the scratch is in dispoute. Fact is, it was a scratch. I've been hurt worse mowing the lawn. At least it needed stitches.

Probable FACT (have not been able to fully research yet) JK was likely the only Naval Officer in VN to pull the three PH thing, leaving in an upright position.

FACT. Kerry returned from VN and went into high profile anti-war mode, while making a bid for a House seat from a very democratic Mass. What timing. Would he have been in a position to run for Congress had he finished his tour?

FACT (Deny it all you want) Kerry made this honorable service (he actually uses the phrase) a big issue at the DNC. "Reporting for Duty" He continues to do so. I was listening to excerpts from one of his speeches on NPR (that bastion of right wing reporting) and the subject was the economy. Before his statement was over he managed to work in "still carrying the shrapnel in his leg from VN." Well, stevestojan...you and about a hundred thousand other people.

I'm asking if anyone can see a possible agenda here. And if not, why? There's obviously something wrong here. This is about as non-typical a tour of duty that can be imagined.

Your responses come back as "But Bush" or "If he were a Republican". I want you, to tell me...why none of what I'm pointing out matters. We're talking about John Kerry. Not GW Bush, not Max Cleland, not John McCain. Kerry.