TE sounds... just like DJ!

zazie

If there is no other reason for Dick Jauron to be fired immediately it is right there.

I suspected that in practice they weren't seeing much 3-4 but to have the starting QB not only confirm it and also in a way question the logic behind not facing it is downright disgraceful.

I'm going to go punch myself repeatedly now.

It truly makes you wonder... what the hell are they doing in practice every day? They have 6 divisional games against a 3-4 defense. Teams that they went 0-6 against just last year. And yet here we are, after training camp, half way through preseason, and they haven't prepared in any way for a 3-4 defense?!?!? Honestly, I don't know where to begin.

You don't have to be a genius to realize that if you're entire division plays a 3-4 defense, you should be prepared to play against a 3-4 defense. Can our coaching staff really be this dumb?

I can take a loss in preseason. But a loss like this, with these kinds of comments is just pathetic.

It truly makes you wonder... what the hell are they doing in practice every day? They have 6 divisional games against a 3-4 defense. Teams that they went 0-6 against just last year. And yet here we are, after training camp, half way through preseason, and they haven't prepared in any way for a 3-4 defense?!?!? Honestly, I don't know where to begin.

You don't have to be a genius to realize that if you're entire division plays a 3-4 defense, you should be prepared to play against a 3-4 defense. Can our coaching staff really be this dumb?

I can take a loss in preseason. But a loss like this, with these kinds of comments is just pathetic.

Walk through are really not sufficient even if you ARE preparing for the 3-4.

The bills don't have a training camp in a true sense of the work, just a bunch of very rich guys bunking in dorm rooms and watching some film and doing some light running around without pads.

At least that is the impression I get from everyone who went and checked it out and reported back here.

You cannot petition the Lord with prayer.

So much for that stern talk that Wilson had with Jauron at the end of the season. Why bother setting up a scout team for 75% of defenses they'll face this year?

Makes one wonder, do they plan on not practicing vs. the 3-4 until the week of the opener?

If that's the case, I think the Almighty may be willing to make an exception for us.

"You have to give credit to the Packers," Edwards said. "They have run a great scheme all day long. We just have to learn from our mistakes."

The Packers are in the midst of implementing a 3-4 defense under new DC Dom Capers. Trent mentioned that GB threw a lot of looks they weren't prepared for. I cannot help but remember him saying this, along with Posluszny last season. This is a trend with Buffalo coaches in that the team sees looks they're not prepared for. Unacceptable.

Billboard Buffalo News

I cannot comprehend the fact that the team didn't work against the 3-4. Their starting defense should be struggling, especially new 3-4 DE's and those OLB's like Kampman. But they didn't look bewildered against the Bills starting offense.

Frankly I don't care how those second and third stringers play against their opposing backups. But in that first half, Buffalo clearly was beaten bad and after a month of practicing, I expect more. I truly don't think TO's presence would have changed much, but it's a convenient excuse to exempt the coaching staff from preparing the team. It's going to be a long season.