Are the fans the reason for a culture of losing?

while I don't think the fans are the reason the team wins or loses, I do think they are t blame for the culture of losing, cause I think they were the ones that created it by constantly complaining about every little thing. There are plenty of fans of other teams who would love to have the Bills last decade of mediocrity, over what they have had. Except the fans here make it sound like the Bills have been the very worst team ever in the last decade or so.

The Bills have not been horrible since the last Super Bowl they were in, just mediocre. Would peope here rather be Lions fans?

while I don't think the fans are the reason the team wins or loses, I do think they are t blame for the culture of losing, cause I think they were the ones that created it by constantly complaining about every little thing. There are plenty of fans of other teams who would love to have the Bills last decade of mediocrity, over what they have had. Except the fans here make it sound like the Bills have been the very worst team ever in the last decade or so.

The Bills have not been horrible since the last Super Bowl they were in, just mediocre. Would peope here rather be Lions fans?

the culture of losing is created by that idiot wilson, who considers selling tickets to suckers is all that matters

I share the blame. I've lost the faith.

me too. It's sad but I don't see hope to be competitive. The fans at the games are different too. More interested in the 'party' than watching football. So many of the season tickets sold here go to Travel Agents and ticket sellers across the US. It's a cheap ticket and great for fans who can't get in to see the PATS, STEELER'S, JETS etc. Walk through the parking lot for a 'sold-out' game and you can buy tickets at face or less.