Edwards averaged 1 TD pass per VICTORY in 2008

Billistic

I've seen plenty of the profane, acrimonious gang bangs that geezers like you, SJBF, Dan, Steely Dan, The Big Cat, etc., etc., etc., ad nauseam, have participated in to listen to your convenient morality.

Awesome, so you just admitted that you have gotten into it, with a broad spectrum of posters who have different viewpoints. Wonder where the fault may lie? I should point out that some of those posters are fairly new.

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Captain Caveman: SDS said above that you girls are complaining about my comments. It's not me with the rag on. I haven't gone whining to the moderators. Maybe SDS should publish who complained about which of my posts. That would make for some real embarrassment among the big boys, believe me.

...wait...my assessment of the passing game was incorrect, but...what's this you say?

Do you mean that you agree with my incorrect assessment that 1 TD pass per game won't win the grand prix?

you characterized our qb play in wins as sloppy. that's simply not the case. our red zone O is not good tho, but those are two different things.

ah, you're just trolling anyway. enjoy your patriots this season.

you characterized our qb play in wins as sloppy. that's simply not the case. our red zone O is not good tho, but those are two different things.

You can keep both halves of that well-split hair.

Can't wait for you to make the argument that Edwards/Losman played QB with surgical acumen, everywhere but in the red zone. My, my, my...

Captain Caveman: SDS said above that you girls are complaining about my comments. It's not me with the rag on. I haven't gone whining to the moderators. Maybe SDS should publish who complained about which of my posts. That would make for some real embarrassment among the big boys, believe me.

Do you honestly think I'm going to call you a :ph34r: and then go complaining to the site owner? Sure, whatever. You didn't even insult me, you just seem to work at rubbing people the wrong way, myself included.

Sometimes everyone is out to get you. Usually, there's a reason. But, please keep blaming it on everyone else. It's kind of fun watching you going down swinging.

Did you actually watch the game or that TD pass to Evans? That was an outstanding throw (and a great catch) in a day filled with them. Edwards put it where only Evans could get it. Who cares if it was a 2-yard TD? They all count. You don't go 25 of 30 for 261 yards by accident; it was Edwards' best game as a pro.

lmao...it speaks volumes when your "best day as a pro" amounts to just 261 yards and one TD against one of the worst defenses in the league at that point. Sure it was a good outing, but nothing spectacular. His completion % was high because of his dink and dunk style last year which is why he only threw for one TD because he wasnt commanding the game. Lots of missed opportunities. I love how some one said flawless earlier...I mean wouldnt he have had to have a 100% completion percentage to be flawless just based merely on the very definition of flawless? lol...

My issue with Trent is that he doesnt put points on the board, ever. Not in college, and not in the NFL. In fact, he has only 1...yes JUST 1, 300 yard passing game since High School and it was early in college (means zero on the NFL). He never has any big statistical games, never in college and never in the pros. Only 3 times he has had more than 1 TD in a game in the NFL...

Hopefully this changes this year with all our weapons, but his biggest problem has been not reading the D fast enough. He needs to drop back and get the ball out, but he holds it too long and ends checking down way to often because he doesnt read the field quick enough. Hopefully he makes strides in this in 2009, otherwise we are in trouble.

Do you honestly think I'm going to call you a :ph34r: and then go complaining to the site owner? Sure, whatever. You didn't even insult me, you just seem to work at rubbing people the wrong way, myself included.

Sometimes everyone is out to get you. Usually, there's a reason. But, please keep blaming it on everyone else. It's kind of fun watching you going down swinging.

According to SDS's post above, some little girls went whining. That's why I hope the list will be published.

Glad to hear you've cojones.

Hold your breath waiting for the pygmies on this board to take me down.

According to SDS's post above, some little girls went whining. That's why I hope the list will be published.

Glad to hear you've cojones.

Hold your breath waiting for the pygmies on this board to take me down.

Wow, you really crave attention. Glad we could oblige.