rate my fantasy draft

here is my draft

starting- 1qb 2rb 2wr 1 flex 1TE 1d/st 1k i had the 8th pick in a 12 team live draft snake format

QB- Donnovan Mcnabb / trent edwards

RB- chris johnson / darren mcfadden / ray rice / ahmaed bradshaw / brandon jackson / peyton hillis

WR- Calvin johnson / vincent jackson / kevin walter / percy harvin

TE- Owen Daniels / Bo Scaife

D/ST- Minnesota / Buffalo

K- Shayne Graham

any thoughts or opinions?

here is my draft

starting- 1qb 2rb 2wr 1 flex 1TE 1d/st 1k i had the 8th pick in a 12 team live draft snake format

RB- chris johnson / darren mcfadden / ray rice / ahmaed bradshaw / brandon jackson / peyton hillis

K- Shayne Graham

How many teams in your league?

here is my draft

K- Shayne Graham

I like your depth at running back and that's always the most quickly depleted position. I think you're a bit thin at wideout but if CJ can deliver on his promise you might be all right. VJ is a guy I expect to have a big year while Harvin is a bit of a wild card. Solid but not spectacular at tight end. McNabb is a pretty consistent performer and I love Trent as your backup. He could very well finish with better numbers than several quarterbacks chosen before him.

Good luck this season Koolaid.

here is my draft

K- Shayne Graham

Why in the world would you draft Buff D?

I don't like that many of your RB's are going to share carries

Calvin Johnson is a beast, but who he is in the worst offense in the NFL with a rookie QB (more than likely). I like Daniels and Walters.

But again, why would you take 2 DEF's? I would rather pick up another fringe WR.

Calvin Johnson is a beast, but who he is in the worst offense in the NFL with a rookie QB (more than likely). I like Daniels and Walters.

But again, why would you take 2 DEF's? I would rather pick up another fringe WR.

I'm no fantasy football player but I think he means D/ST = minny's D and Buffalos ST...but I could be wrong

one thing you might want to worry about is that you have 2 QB's that get hurt...hopefully if one goes down the other doesn't

I'm no fantasy football player but I think he means D/ST = minny's D and Buffalos ST...but I could be wrong

one thing you might want to worry about is that you have 2 QB's that get hurt...hopefully if one goes down the other doesn't

usually a defense/special teams is rolled into one, so if you draft buffalo's DST you have the defense and the special teams

It depends how much return yards are valued in your league, but I've had good luck with the Buffalo D, although I usually select them in the later rounds. They also could have some great games this year against a few teams with really shaky offenses (Tampa Bay, Cleveland, Jets, Kansas City, Carolina, and to a lesser extent Miami.)

i happen to be in a leauge with an automatic draft, i put the players in the order i wanted them, but not in which rounds i want to pick each position. so I ended up drafting drew brees in the first, and the steelers D/ST in the second, which i could have drafted the steeler's D in the fourth and got a better running back than ronnie brown which is who i got stuck with, but at least i have the best D in the league! the only place i severly lack depth is WR, I have santana moss, kevin walter, chris chambers, and donald driver.

I think it's pretty weak to be honest.

If Chris Johnson is your best back, it tells me you had the 8th-12th pick, so you really should have come back in round 2 with a better pick than Calvin Johnson. Frank Gore, Andre Johnson, Larry Fitz? Any of them. Johnson is a freak, but he is all alone in detroit with a rookie QB.

Looks like you fell in love with young players....like you were drafting for a madden franchise.

Your RB depth is terrible. McFadden as your number 2, and Ray Rice, who might be the most overvalued RB in football as your number 3?

Owen Daniels is a good TE, but he doesn't score enough to be elite.

I don't see the identity of your team. You don't have a single fantasy superstar, and I'm not sure how that's possible.

because i NEEDED another D/ST that had a different bye week than MINNESOTA and since i had a secondary D/ST valued fairly low, Buffalo was the best remaining D/ST that had a differnt bye than MIN.

unfortunatly not many RB's are out there that are true "#1" guys...

If Chris Johnson is your best back, it tells me you had the 8th-12th pick, so you really should have come back in round 2 with a better pick than Calvin Johnson. Frank Gore, Andre Johnson, Larry Fitz? Any of them. Johnson is a freak, but he is all alone in detroit with a rookie QB.

Looks like you fell in love with young players....like you were drafting for a madden franchise.

Your RB depth is terrible. McFadden as your number 2, and Ray Rice, who might be the most overvalued RB in football as your number 3?

I don't see the identity of your team. You don't have a single fantasy superstar, and I'm not sure how that's possible.

I drafted 8th. gore/johnson/fitz were all gone by my 2nd round pic

i honestly did go with some youth, i tried to get players that are underrated with a lot of upside

I'd be curious to see your picks by round. koolaid, can you post your whole 1st round and then your picks by rounds?

I do kind of think you reached on a few also, but not bad at all. D McFadden should surprise this year. If Rice can get a hold on to the starting spot for the Ravens, you've got a solid RB corps. Vincent Jackson did my team well last year. I expect greater things from him this year. 12 team leagues are tough, so that's why your team looks watered down.

I'd be curious to see your picks by round. koolaid, can you post your whole 1st round and then your picks by rounds?

I do kind of think you reached on a few also, but not bad at all. D McFadden should surprise this year. If Rice can get a hold on to the starting spot for the Ravens, you've got a solid RB corps. Vincent Jackson did my team well last year. I expect greater things from him this year. 12 team leagues are tough, so that's why your team looks watered down.

if i get motivated i will track down my all the draft stuff on all 12 1st round picks and then my round by round breakdown.

it was a 10 team league and we expanded to 12 teams to allow 2 new owners. i've always just done 10 team drafts and its MUCH more difficult with 12 teams, you have 20% less talent than a 10 team league