Roster Cuts

cmjoyce113

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

FB- none - Schouman is suppose to be versatile if he can't play as an H-back he should be cut

Seems somewhat logical with Stupar showing he can play. They did try this a few years

back, and if I remember correctly, it didn't work well. I don't think we go with 4 TE's

and we keep a true FB.

I do find it interesting they are using McIntyre on screen plays and rushing as much

as he has in the last two games, usually our FB's don't get real involved in the offense.

Are they showcasing him for trade? Doubtful. Showcasing him for after he's cut? Maybe.

Getting him involved to see what he can do? Probable.

Kelsay wil be the surprise cut at DE. They will line up Denney on first and second down and bringin Maybin on 3rd. Ellis and Bryan will be the backups.

Mcintyre will be cut if they keep 4 TE. He may be cut even if they only keep 3.

Fine may be the odd suprise TE cut. He was a reach in the draft.

Wendling had better be cut.

Oh if only there was a way to cut Ellison but none of the back-up LB's have shown anything.

Qb Edwards fitzpatrick Hamdan

Rb Lynch, Jackson, Rhodes omon

Fb Mcintyre

Wr Owens,Evans,reed,johnson,Hardy,Huggins

Te Starter Stupar, Nelson, Shouman

Ot, Walker,Butler,Chambers,Bell

Guards Wood Levtire,Mckinney

Center Hangartner

DE Maybin, Schobel,bryan,Denney,Mace

Dt Stroud, Williams, Johnson

Olb Mitchell,Ellison,Harris,Corto,Bowen

Mlb Poz,Buggs

Cb Mcgee,Mckelvin,Corner,Lankster,florence,

SS Whitner,Scott

fs Byrd,Wilson

K Lindell

P Moormon

Ls sanborn

Davefan66 beat me to the punch on the McIntyre situation. I feel that the Bills want to see if he can handle being the 3rd running back during Lynch's supspension. However, if they are just trying trying to let him get some stuff on film then that needs to stop because Rhodes and Omon could definitely use more touches before the season starts.

I think going with McIntyre as the 3rd RB/FB would be the bills best option. There is no need for this team to carry 4 RBs at the start of the season and while Schouman is a good inline blocker i have seen him whiff on the 2nd level to many times for him to by a hybrid.