Patriots Game

That game is on up here in VT at 9:00 - I'll check it out and see how they look. Eagles / Colts are on now...

:beer:

How does that work? Are the games on two different channels, or is the local Fox affiliate switching at 9PM?

:beer:

How does that work? Are the games on two different channels, or is the local Fox affiliate switching at 9PM?

Yup, two channels - the Colts are on Fox, the Pats are on ABC and delayed by a couple hours. Brady went 4/8, he must suck! :worthy:

Yup, two channels - the Colts are on Fox, the Pats are on ABC and delayed by a couple hours. Brady went 4/8, he must suck! :beer:

Ah, local channel delay for the NE game in Vermont. Makes some sort of sense, I guess.

Thanks.

They're actually running a no huddle. First play was a direct snap to Taylor (I think). Brady almost got crushed. Welker had a nice run after the catch...

Ha and they just mentioned Buffalo running the no-huddle!

Brady missed Welker and he claimed a grab. lol. Good coverage on the out to Moss. In good news there was a little pressure up the middle on Brady. Let's hope that trend continues into the season.

Looking at the stats, Brady took 13 snaps. 1 sack, 1 no play (penalty).

3 runs by Taylor, 8 attempts by Brady. 10 of those 11 plays were no-huddle, all but one of those also from the shotgun.

They also used it on 4 consecutive plays in the 2nd quarter, with Kevin O'Connell at QB.

the Bills may want to keep the signing under wraps until after tomorrow's game so they don't have to cut a player to make room for Maybin (since he won't be playing tomorrow regardless).

Interesting development in the arms race. I don't know how much the Patsie Girls have been running it throughout training camp whereas we know the Bills have been working without a huddle for practically the entirety of their offseason.

To me the most interesting aspect of both teams running with a no huddle is that the defenses will be somewhat acclimated to playing against the no huddle also. Several Bills defensive players have commented on the extra challenge of practicing against a no huddle on a continuous basis.

Another point, tomorrow's game against Green Bay will be an excellent test for our offense. The HOF Game was virtually a Bills home game and of course the Chicago game was at home. It'll be good to test drive the no huddle on a road trip to see how they can communicate in a hostile/noisy environment and against a 3-4 defense for the first time this preseason.