Bills @ Ravens Tailgate Information

R. Rich

I just checked Amtrack and I can take a train right from New London, CT to Baltimore.  Are there any hotels near the tailgate where I can get a room for 3 nights? 

30557[/snapback]

There are several within walking distance, if you consider walking distance to Sliders being a mile or so. Just look for hotels listed as being in the Inner Harbor area of Baltimore. If you want exact ones, let me know and I'll look some up from my notes when I came down there in April.

There are several within walking distance, if you consider walking distance to Sliders being a mile or so. Just look for hotels listed as being in the Inner Harbor area of Baltimore. If you want exact ones, let me know and I'll look some up from my notes when I came down there in April.

31596[/snapback]

Jack you're a traitor. How dare you give aid and comfort to the enemy? You can be shot or worse be forced to sit next to Ed next time he watches Golden Girls.

Try the Holiday Inn inner harbor. I have stayed there many times. Word of warning the parking gargage next across the street from the Holiday Inn is for Days inn parking guests. I got screwed out of $20 because the knucklehead inside the Holiday inn said it was OK to park there. What a bonehead.

Bone...

Last time I got on priceline and offered (I think) $75 ( I started at $50 and they rejected it so I bumped it up) for a 4 star inner harbour hotel....

We stayed right on the harbour 15 stories up...BEAUTIFUL!!!

try it...if you look at all the hotel prices there, they are very high....if you do priceline, there are NO REFUNDS so don't try it unless you know the dates for sure...

we took a cab late night to the "bar scene"...all the stuff is within walking distance if you have 15-20 mins to kill at the most...

someone else got the same deal I did when I told them about Priceline the last time the Bills were in Baltimore...

Thats where Im going to get the hotel.....

Good luck....

Hopefully we'll meet at Sliders.....(you'll owe me a beer if it saves you bundles of cash!)