Which quarter do you prefer?

SwampD

In preseason football which do you prefer?

Watching the first quarter because that's when you see the starters?

or

Watching the fourth because you get to see guys fighting for their lives?

I used to only watch the first quarter of preseason games because the starters were playing and you could kind of get a feel for the team. But lately, I love watching the last quarter. Guys are playing for their lives and it just has more passion. Don't get me wrong, for the most part it's just awful football. But there is always one guy that is just scratching and biting to make the team and stands out. Since the games don't mean anything anyway, I'd rather watch a marginal NFLer play his heart out, in hopes that he makes the team, than watch a starter play at half speed.

In preseason football which do you prefer?

Watching the first quarter because that's when you see the starters?

or

Watching the fourth because you get to see guys fighting for their lives?

I used to only watch the first quarter of preseason games because the starters were playing and you could kind of get a feel for the team. But lately, I love watching the last quarter. Guys are playing for their lives and it just has more passion. Don't get me wrong, for the most part it's just awful football. But there is always one guy that is just scratching and biting to make the team and stands out. Since the games don't mean anything anyway, I'd rather watch a marginal NFLer play his heart out, in hopes that he makes the team, than watch a starter play at half speed.

I prefer to watch the guys that DON'T have a sure shot to make the squad. I love watching the rooks. For instance, I think Stupar has been a revelation so far. Plays like the one Harris made where it was a play made out of aggressiveness. Give me the younger guys in the pre-season every time.

GO BILLS!!!

I prefer to watch the guys that DON'T have a sure shot to make the squad. I love watching the rooks. For instance, I think Stupar has been a revelation so far. Plays like the one Harris made where it was a play made out of aggressiveness. Give me the younger guys in the pre-season every time.

GO BILLS!!!

I missed the Harris play, but Stupar definitely looked good. I saw him later in the game. Did he play against Chicago's starters at all?