Why are people protesting Mike Vick?

Major Mud

• Replies 116
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sorry Buddy these were only indictments and not convictions, plus these were allegations made by squealers!!!!

Secondly they said that those actions were done by a number of them. So please, to come out and say that VIck drowned a dog is simply inflammatory and trying to play to an audience.

It is no difference from the airhead who was crying out to Arlen Specter that she wants this country to go back to what the founding fathers had it as :beer:

I guess that included depriving women, minorities and poor people of rights :thumbsup: Well, I better stop, I am gonna get accused of having "White Guilt" again :wallbash:

Bottom line, Vick has done his time and paid for his crimes, it is time to get a life and move on, or simply root against him

After lying to the FBI, Vick recanted his original story and admitted to taking part in killing the dogs. Is that enough for you?

GO BILLS!!!

Okay, so this is the worst that Vick did?

After Vick agreed last year to plead guilty to a conspiracy charge, he was interviewed by federal agents and claimed that he "never actually killed a dog," though he admitted watching his friends hang, shoot, and electrocute pit bulls. But after failing an October 2007 FBI polygraph test "as it related to the killings of the dogs," Vick recanted his denial and "admitted taking part in the actual hanging of the dogs.

To be honest with you guys, that is still a despicable act, but it is no different from what many animals suffer in zoos or in the circus, nevertheless, the dude has done his time and punishment, it is time to move on.

If you still hate him, dont buy a jersey or an Eagles ticket

Sorry Buddy these were only indictments and not convictions, plus these were allegations made by squealers!!!!

Secondly they said that those actions were done by a number of them. So please, to come out and say that VIck drowned a dog is simply inflammatory and trying to play to an audience.

It is no difference from the airhead who was crying out to Arlen Specter that she wants this country to go back to what the founding fathers had it as :beer:

I guess that included depriving women, minorities and poor people of rights :thumbsup: Well, I better stop, I am gonna get accused of having "White Guilt" again :wallbash:

Bottom line, Vick has done his time and paid for his crimes, it is time to get a life and move on, or simply root against him

I was going for sarcasm. Hence the lmgtfy link. Why in the hell are you trying to tie Michael Vick into the healthcare debate? Just come out and say you think we are a bunch of racists and be done with it.

After lying to the FBI, Vick recanted his original story and admitted to taking part in killing the dogs. Is that enough for you?

GO BILLS!!!

Er, please read!!!

He admitted to a hanging and not drowning or electrocution!

He killed a dog!!!! Not a child, a woman, man, boy or girl!!!!

It doesnt make it right, but it seems that some of you clowns wont be satisfied unless he goes to the chair!

Please Go Away and go work at the animal shelter. He is a football player, he has done his time, so let him play football!!

Jeez!

I was going for sarcasm. Hence the lmgtfy link. Why in the hell are you trying to tie Michael Vick into the healthcare debate? Just come out and say you think we are a bunch of racists and be done with it.

Yawnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn, play the victim some more if that makes you feel better

Er, please read!!!

It doesnt make it right, but it seems that some of you clowns wont be satisfied unless he goes to the chair!

Please Go Away and go work at the animal shelter. He is a football player, he has done his time, so let him play football!!

Jeez!

Of course this is after he lied to the media, Aurthur Blank, Roger Goodell, his fans, the FBI and failed a polygraph. Surely, he was telling the truth the final time. He seems such the honest type...

Yawnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn, play the victim some more if that makes you feel better

LMAO

Of course this is after he lied to the media, Aurthur Blank, Roger Goodell, his fans, the FBI and failed a polygraph. Surely, he was telling the truth the final time. He seems such the honest type...

LOL, he lied to his boss? Wow kill him :thumbsup:

He lied to his to the cops? Wow kill him again :wallbash:

Jeez, you guys are funny!

Please lets move on, some of you wont let go until he hangs from a noose or is fried by the chair, so its no need continuing this.

I love dogs, but I wont put their lives over that of a human, which sadly some people do. Vick was a scumbag for his actions, but anyone who fights animals cant really care much for them.

When you are caught up in that world you probably dont see clearly how wrong ur actions are, until reality smacks you. Now that it has, I hope he learns a big lesson.

Enda Story. Ciao

Vick should have been banned for life from the NFL - period, end of story.

He is nothing but a thug. His brother too...

Does ANYONE think this guy would be working a "normal" job if he didn't have his talent? He'd be just another thug punk. You can see thousands of guys like this by going in areas like the East side of Buffalo.... Our American cities are being turned into war zones from all the shootings. Shootings that typically result from a bad drug deal, someone looking at someone wrong, or just random thugs riding around ---

Guys like Vick are less than human. Sorry.

Can't you folks who are all for forgiving Vick see what he did over YEARS??? He TORTURED animals. They screamed for their lives. He bashed a living animal against a wall. He ELECTROCUTED them. ----- And he could put on his Falcons uniform, play a Sunday football game and a couple of day later he'd be right back to this sub-human behavior?

Are you kidding me?

Forgive him?

He is SICK and a savage.

And to compare this to hunting is a JOKE. I don't agree with hunting at all, but the two are miles apart...

Vick should have done 3-5 years, if not more. He should have NEVER been let back in the NFL, but hey the NFL is a big business....

Er, please read!!!

Jeez!

Oh, well since it's just "hanging" the dogs, then I agree. Makes all the difference in the world. Thanks for setting me straight on that.

Next time, try reading all 14 pages in the link.

I agree he's done his time and paid his debt to society and he should definately be allowed to earn a living. I also agree that he and the Eagles fully deserve whatever fallout occurs as a result. He/they brought it all on themselves. How anyone can be miffed about that or not anticipate these repurcussions would result is naive.

GO BILLS!!!

Please lets move on, some of you wont let go until he hangs from a noose or is fried by the chair, so its no need continuing this.

I love dogs, but I wont put their lives over that of a human, which sadly some people do. Vick was a scumbag for his actions, but anyone who fights animals cant really care much for them.

When you are caught up in that world you probably dont see clearly how wrong ur actions are, until reality smacks you. Now that it has, I hope he learns a big lesson.

Enda Story. Ciao

As I thought. BTW, I am not adverse to him getting another chance. I think he should have been suspended a bit longer, say this season. I did not want him as a Bill. You are the one who keeps implying it is racist. This is not a racial issue.

As I thought. BTW, I am not adverse to him getting another chance. I think he should have been suspended a bit longer, say this season. I did not want him as a Bill. You are the one who keeps implying it is racist. This is not a racial issue.

Cheers Rooster, go catch your bus to work :thumbsup:

Oh, well since it's just "hanging" the dogs, then I agree. Makes all the difference in the world. Thanks for setting me straight on that.

I agree he's done his time and paid his debt to society and he should definately be allowed to earn a living. I also agree that he and the Eagles fully deserve whatever fallout occurs as a result. He/they brought it all on themselves. How anyone can be miffed about that or not anticipate these repurcussions would result is naive.

GO BILLS!!!

Go Bills :thumbsup:

Enda Story. Ciao

Almost every serial killer started out by torturing and killing animals.

Er, please read!!!

Jeez!

Working at an animal shelter is a noble profession. Many who do so are volunteers.

Have some respect.

GO BILLS!!!

K-9, thanks for smacking this one down. You beat me to it.

K-9, thanks for smacking this one down. You beat me to it.

Hey, anytime I can be of assistance to the great "Bard of the Board" is an honor.

We've missed your odes, PIA. You seem to have lost the muse since Kalil Loud left. Tragic. Here's hoping the muse comes back. And soon.

GO BILLS!!!