OT-Halo 2

IBTG81

Guest Goo Gerst
The most amazing game I have ever played, BY FAR. My roommate and I have been playing all day, along with downing Yuengling.

This game is a must have!

110842[/snapback]

I got a free one at work. Probably sell it to gamestop and get another game. There are so many xbox's at work, don't need one at home.

Good practice should the earth ever get invaded.

110931[/snapback]

I'm right behind you , Master Chief!

Don't tell me what it is (I have as yet to pick up my copy), but I hear the end has a pretty wild twist. Have you seen it?

Also, I've heard the xbox Live part seems a little buggy, any experiences, pro or con, with that?

I'm right behind you , Master Chief!

Don't tell me what it is (I have as yet to pick up my copy), but I hear the end has a pretty wild twist.  Have you seen it?

Also, I've heard the xbox Live part seems a little buggy, any experiences, pro or con, with that?

110932[/snapback]

I played Halo2 on Live last night. There was only one match that had a lag problem. It was due to someones bad connection. I played lots of full rooms of 16 players with no problems.

The game is great. I'm loving the dual wield weapons.

I played Halo2 on Live last night.  There was only one match that had a lag problem.  It was due to someones bad connection.  I played lots of full rooms of 16 players with no problems.

The game is great.  I'm loving the duel wield weapons.

111522[/snapback]

Having a dual needler is as close to a video game orgasm as possible.

Guest Horribly Pimply Human Being
My roommate and I have been playing all day, along with downing Yuengling.

110842[/snapback]

Between mutual oral, no doubt.