Loving "The New" Terrell Owens!

Most people already have their minds made up about TO outside of the Buffalo area but I love what he is doing while he is here! Check out this section from an article on TBD..

"By all accounts, Owens has been on his best behavior in Buffalo.

Bills safety Donte Whitner, a team leader, was invited by Owens to do charity work in Dallas, see a Raptors game in Toronto and visit his home in Los Angeles. Whitner calls Owens "misunderstood."

Owens has taken second-year wide receiver James Hardy under his wing, too. Hardy keeps a "T.O. Notebook" and writes down 10 questions every night to ask Owens the next day.

"If he makes a great catch," Hardy said, "he comes over to me and says, 'You see how I did it?' "

Not sure if you watch it or not but TO's reality show tells alot about TO. All reality TV is scripted/setup to make it viewable on television but when they get into TO's past it really shows why he acts like he does sometimes.

Most people already have their minds made up about TO outside of the Buffalo area but I love what he is doing while he is here! Check out this section from an article on TBD..

Bills safety Donte Whitner, a team leader, was invited by Owens to do charity work in Dallas, see a Raptors game in Toronto and visit his home in Los Angeles. Whitner calls Owens "misunderstood."

Owens has taken second-year wide receiver James Hardy under his wing, too. Hardy keeps a "T.O. Notebook" and writes down 10 questions every night to ask Owens the next day.

"If he makes a great catch," Hardy said, "he comes over to me and says, 'You see how I did it?' "

I hated this guy when he stomped on the Texas Stadium mid-field Cowboy's star emblem (although it could hardly happen to a nicer team). I thought the Sharpie incident was uncalled for and that he was a dick.

Still, I like him an awful lot.

He's an enigma. A shy, highly sensitive person with a single facet of his personality geared towards being a showman.

One thing you can't take from him is his complete dedication to the game and his personal conditioning.

OK, he's something of a prima donna, but hell, he's earned it and at least he can back it up. There's almost nothing more annoying than a bigmouthed showboat who's not even a very good player. I'm just glad T.O. is on our team and not with the Patriots, Jets, or Dolphins. Which makes me wonder if part of the reason for getting T.O. was preemptive as well as proactive.

Guest dog14787

Now that's what I'm talking about and why can't we hear stories like this about T.O. nationally. He takes the very fella who could one day be the reason T.O. doesn't get offered a chance to stay here in Buffalo and has taken him under his wing. Imagine that, now were is this self centered T.O. the Media makes him out to be.

T.O.'s intelligence and good understanding of how offenses operate in the NFL improves our offense even from a coaching perspective because T.O. is like a coach and player at the same time.

His talent is undeniable. It's nice to see that the other players do have interaction with him. What I saw from T.O. at the game was that he was the last one out of the locker room and did not come out with the receiving unit and was the only one without his helmet on coming out with the team to midfield. People would likely get the impression that he isn't a team player since he had to always be different. Personally, I have no problem with what he does, as long as he performs and doesn't bark at teammates unmercifully.

I think we all were hoping that he'd be a mentor to teammates, since only he and Lindell are in double figures in NFL experience. This is a young team and could use some guidance. For now, we just have to hope it'll be good guidance that T.O. provides. Good to hear this type of news.

I hated this guy when he stomped on the Texas Stadium mid-field Cowboy's star emblem (although it could hardly happen to a nicer team). I thought the Sharpie incident was uncalled for and that he was a dick.

Why was he a dick for the Sharpie thing? And what specifically did you have a problem with regarding the "star" incident (he didn't "stomp" on the star, he went to the middle of the field, where the star is, and celebrated)? Dallas fans got over it pretty quickly, although I'm sure they hate him again for it. :unsure: