OK.....so we go thru the whole day with no news

- All the DE's are signed

- The players in front and behind are signed

What is the fricking hold up here?

Here's the news: As of right now, Aaron Maybin is still holding out for more money.

repeat...holding out...more money...holding out...more money...

***scrolls across bottom of screen interminably***

- All the DE's are signed

- The players in front and behind are signed

What is the fricking hold up here?

As I mentioned in another thread, the other DEs being signed have very little to do with this. The DE in front of him got $57M, $31M of it guaranteed. The DE behind him got $15.4M, about $10M guaranteed. That's a pretty big difference.

And where are you seeing that the players in front and behind him are signed. He was pick #11. The last I heard, the 8th, 9th, and 10th picks are all unsigned.

http://myespn.go.com/blogs/nflnation/0-10-...raft-picks.html

As I mentioned in another thread, the other DEs being signed have very little to do with this. The DE in front of him got $57M, $31M of it guaranteed. The DE behind him got $15.4M, about $10M guaranteed. That's a pretty big difference.

And where are you seeing that the players in front and behind him are signed. He was pick #11. The last I heard, the 8th, 9th, and 10th picks are all unsigned.

http://myespn.go.com/blogs/nflnation/0-10-...raft-picks.html

Ahhh...I thought I had heard that Raji had signed....I really wasn't counting Crabtree just due to the issues he was having.

Ahhh...I thought I had heard that Raji had signed....I really wasn't counting Crabtree just due to the issues he was having.

Everyone says Crabtree is having huge issues. Guess what? So is Maybin. Not in camp, agent and FO not communicating (sound familiar? a la JP) who knows maybe his non contract situation goes into the regular season. Could happen....