The starting CB's

How confident are you in our two starting corners? McGee coming off an injury, and a rather disappointing year IMO.,And McKelvin, still learning and quite raw, but with great potential? I actually see McKelvin having a higher ceiling then lets say Nate "show me the money" Clements. I really like the corners and depending on who wins the nickle spot, i also like our depth. With corners like these its easy to forget the Ken Irvins, and Chris Watsons ( awful, just awful ). I also think practicing against Lee, and Terrell will help these young men tremendously. Lets assume some of the bad play at corner last year was due to our inept pass rush. And a good pass rush should help our secondary. And in theory our defense as a whole. Hopefully we have 25 weeks to critique their play.

How confident are you in our two starting corners? McGee coming off an injury, and a rather disappointing year IMO.,And McKelvin, still learning and quite raw, but with great potential? I actually see McKelvin having a higher ceiling then lets say Nate "show me the money" Clements. I really like the corners and depending on who wins the nickle spot, i also like our depth. With corners like these its easy to forget the Ken Irvins, and Chris Watsons ( awful, just awful ). I also think practicing against Lee, and Terrell will help these young men tremendously. Lets assume some of the bad play at corner last year was due to our inept pass rush. And a good pass rush should help our secondary. And in theory our defense as a whole. Hopefully we have 25 weeks to critique their play.

Would love to blame it on the pass rush, so we'll give them some slack. Your point about practicing against top quality WRs is valid. I think T.O. really will pick up the energy of this team on offense and defense. I hope Youboty can pick up where he was before the injury last year. He's the one I'll be watching the most this year.

Nice McCoverage label. Can you take credit for it?

Nice McCoverage label. Can you take credit for it?

"McCoverage" has been all over other message boards. Love the name, though. Really fits. Regardless of the name, I am confident they can get the job done. I can see some big plays against them, but they will make some of their own, though. All about the pass rush......

Chris Watson was the greatest punt-catcher this - or any - organization ever saw.

Irvin was a pretty good corner IMO, he just had hands of stone.

That seems to be endemic to the position in general when it comes to the Bills. Their corners seem to be in the right place more often than not, they just seem to be unable to make the play.

I think McKelvin will be one to break that trend. I really like him as a player.

That seems to be endemic to the position in general when it comes to the Bills. Their corners seem to be in the right place more often than not, they just seem to be unable to make the play.

I think McKelvin will be one to break that trend. I really like him as a player.

I agree with you, I think McKelvin can be a great one.